I am really down-to-earth and I love hanging out with my friends. Love yoga. I love to have fun. I’m grounded and sweet.
No drama, please.
Mostly, it's just I'll say whatever's on my mind.
Movies – Mean Girls; Princess Bride; How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days.
Shows – Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure!); Dexter; South Park; reruns of Friends; Law and Order: SVU
Music – Everything except country and classical (seriously!)
Food – Sushi, Falafel, Pinkberry
Why guys visit profiles and never leave a message or at least say hello. My friend and I have had discussions about this. It's almost like opening the door to someone's private room, looking inside, and then closing it without saying anything.
2) You can dish it out just as well as you can take it
3) You know what *real* integrity is and it has a *strong* foundation within your life
4) You love dogs
5) You’re not intimidated by a woman that knows what she wants and intends to get it
6) You love a good discussion/debate
7) You are not full of BS (as in you've taken a good look in the mirror and don't come here with a list of "requirements")
8) You want to!