I'm Jon (got real creative with my profile name), just built a house in Ashland (why I'm not in downtown Richmond), I know the difference between your and you're, and I'm I am here because I really don't want to say, "Kids, I'm going to tell you an incredible story: The story of how I met your mother..........in a bar."
The top ten:
1. Family is important.
2. I sing in the shower and it sounds amazing.
3. Equal opportunity dog lover unless you're a Golden Doodle, then you win every time.
4. I run 3-4 miles a day...most days. Would be nice to have someone to run with.
5. I love country music, you don't have to, if you like slow jazz...perfect. This is a judgement free zone. Not trying to change you, we will just mash everything together and be awesome. Slow country jazz will be the next big thing.
6. Extremely loyal but I'll call you out on your BS, strong believer in communication.
7. Still reading these??
8. One word.....Brunch and Bacon....ok two words
9. Love to travel (you should too)
10. Live music.
Chick-Fil-A Chicken Minis
Where I'll be in 5 years.
The meaning of life.
If someone is actually taking the time to read this.
Staying healthy and in shape is important, if you run we will get along just fine.
Bonus points if you like sweet tea, country music, or know what Zaxby's and Bojangles are.