*Waits for the "Hiiiii Cooonraaad" prominent in support groups*
My princess has been in another castle my whole life. It hasn't happened for me yet, so I thought I'd use the internet for something other than cute cat videos.
- (Some) video games
- Acting (Back in the day)
- Having a beautiful man-voice (singing)
- Massages (Not to be creepy, but I have been told this. I mean...I can be good at "those" massages too, but that's not what I meant. For the sake of clarity...)
Also, babies and animals like me. I don't know if that should count, but there ya go.
Movies: I LOVE going to the movies! Action, drama, suspense, comedy, horror...even a chick flick every now and then. I'm a big fan of Joss Whedon and Kevin Smith. I take going to the movies theatre very seriously, so movie-talkers need not apply.
Shows: The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, anything on Adult Swim, WWE, (go on, judge), Archer, Face-Off, (<--Oxford comma for LIFE!) and a bunch of others I can't think of right now. Guilty pleasures include MTV's Ridiculousness and Catfish.
Music: Pretty much anything I can sing along to. Twenty One Pilots are pretty high up on that list right now.
Food: I'll admit that I'm a picky eater with a very western sense of taste. I'd like to expand on this in the future.
2) My computer. If I'm home I'm messing around on it.
3) My phone. Yeah, I know it's typical but it's true.
4) Gaming Video games, board games, roleplaying games...I'm a gamer. Yes, it is awesome. No, it doesn't rule my life. Yes, I have my own set of die. No, I'm not a loser because of it.
5) My family and friends. They mean the world to me. Also, my cat Seren. Don't snicker, I like her more than most people.
6) My profession.
Not claiming to be a DEEP thinker. Just a thinker. Haha
Current answer: I've always wanted to have sex in a car wash. I know it would be too brief and probably more frustrating than it's worth, but it's always been a fantasy.
NOW BACK TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED OKC PROFILE:
I'm basically looking for my Lily Aldrin who likes to play video games and (if I'm really lucky) Dungeons and Dragons. #YourMoveUniverse
I'm a fan of nice teeth, and not of smoking!
Please see my opinion about movies.
Also, If you can sing the girl part to "My Eyes" (On the Rise) from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, you get bonus points.