I do have my commitments which I also try to enjoy (and largely do!). I try to have as much fun as possible in any situation :) I cherish and protect my free time and envision spending it with my significant other. It would be wonderful to fulfill our individual commitments together, becoming a part of each other's lives, and also have time for ourselves.
- Simplifying my possessions
- Acting according to conscience
- Returning text and emails
- being lazy
- being productive
- making it up as I go!
The above feels like an opportunity for gratuitous bragging so I included....
- listening to voicemails
- swimming (but won't drown)
- walking in stillettos (but necessary on rare occasion!)
- shopping at the mall or outlets (kill me now)
- planning in advance and being thoroughly prepared!
As for sports, I love the Warriors and can get into soccer and tennis matches, but generally not a sports enthusiast. I'd rather be outside peacefully enjoying the sushine or rain, too.
Love music: Eclectic mix of hip hop, 90s grunge, 80s pop, Top 40s... All the classics from each genre and decade.
70's - Gap band, Lionel Richie
80's - Hall n Oates, New Order, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Prince
90's - Smashing Pumpkins, Pixies, R&B, Maxwell, Mariah
Now - Alabama Shakes, Justin Beiber, EDM, Top 40, Rihanna
Movies - Romance and comedies are like chicken soup on a cold night :) I like to watch movies at home (ideally) at night and save the day for enjoying the fresh air, exploring and exercising.
I like all kinds of food, healthy/greasy, ethnic, and fine dining. BBQ, fried anything, and pie are always welcome :)
- Self growth - working on expressing my needs and values over pleasing others.
- how to get it all done as fast as
possible, so I can read in bed with my book to the sun/ nap with my dog/ play tennis with my kid/ hang out with my person :)
- Those happy, long term relationships that just last and last --- how do they do it??!!??