- Working in government amongst people I really enjoy and learning how to be a better manager
- hanging with my kid and doing flash cards :)
- trying to make something delicious from the usual things in the fridge
- when I don't have my kid, I like going out with a friend or co-worker for dinner
- visiting my dog (walks, hiking, watching tv while cuddling)
- tennis with my kid
- just a bit of clothing/shoe shopping if it happens to be convenient....Love a good deal! But shopping can be a chore.
- visiting my favorite pizza, boba, burger, pasta place
- hanging with my family
Generally, very self-reflective and trying to be more sensitive and more communicative. Also, saving $$ for my house (but not too hard).
- Simplifying my possessions
- Acting according to conscience
- Returning text and emails
- making it up as I go!
The above feels like an opportunity for gratuitous bragging so I included....
- listening to voicemails
- watching a whole day of sports
- being super girly
Love music: Eclectic mix of hip hop, 90s grunge, 80s pop, Top 40s... Such as these:
70's - Gap band, Lionel Richie
80's - Hall n Oates, New Order, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Prince
90's - Smashing Pumpkins, Pixies, R&B, Maxwell, Mariah
Now - Usher, Nicki Minaj (see beyond the hits and you will find a poet), Rhihana, Top 40
Movies - Romance and comedies are like chicken soup on a cold night :) I like to watch movies at home at night and save the day for enjoying the fresh air, exploring and exercising.
Tv: I don't actually watch much. If I like a show, I'll watch it marathon style on Netflix or on my cable app... Generally, I enjoy Anthony Bourdain, Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, some reality shows (Kardashians and WAGS). (This is obviously not meant to impress but to give you the real picture) :)
Food: I like all kinds of food, healthy/greasy, ethnic, and fine dining. BBQ, fried anything, and pie are always welcome :)
- Warm things like blankets, warm coats etc
- Jeans, Tshirts, and breathable fabrics
- Frying pan
- Waffle/pancake/biscuit mix
- Self growth
- how to get it all done as fast as
possible, so I can read in bed with my book to the sun/ nap with my dog/ play tennis with my kid/ hang out with my person :)
- Those happy, long term relationships that just last and last --- how do they do it??!!??