- lots of kid time. I have my kid half of the time and half of every weekend. We are buddies but I am also definitely the 'parent' too :)
- lots of dog time. I don't live with my dog so I try to see him every weekend and we go on walks and hikes, or hang out on a sunny patio
- exercising at the gym 2 - 3 times a week
- family time (close family, 1 of 3 siblings and we get together about every other week)
- spending time with grandma usually running errands for her!
- eating well! Both at home (cooking) and at restaurants
- working furiously Monday - Friday and being very chill on the weekends
- late nights reading Huffington Post and going into a wiki wormhole
I'm also pretty competitive... Perfect partner would also be competitive (tennis, card games, Mah Jong, running, anything) and be able to laugh at how serious and goofy they are.
For TV/Netflix, I like Aziz Ansari, both his standup stuff and Master of None. Generally like competitive cooking shows and reality shows (Mygrations and WAGS). But I don't really watch TV except when I travel (not much to do in a hotel room) and when I'm stuck at someone's house for a play date :)
As for sports, I love the Warriors and can get into soccer and tennis matches, but generally not a sports enthusiast. I'd rather be outside enjoying the sushine or rain, too.
70's - Smokey Robinson, Earth Wind and Fire, Gap band
80's - Hall n Oates, New Order, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Prince
90's - Smashing Pumpkins, R&B, The Pixies, Mariah, Celine
Now - Alabama Shakes, Justin Beiber, EDM, Top 40, Rihanna
Movies - Romance and comedies are like chicken soup, also liked Clash of the Titans reboot, Friends with Kids, Crazy stupid love, Zootopia (watch a fair amount of kids/family movies out of necessity). While I like going out to the movies, I'm more of an outdoors person. At night, like to be cozy at home with a DVD or on-demand movie.
I like all kinds of food, healthy/greasy, ethnic, and fine dining. BBQ, fried anything, and pie are always welcome :) Daily though it's more like cereal, salad, and salmon for dinner.
- Self growth - being more patient, slowing down a bit
- Those happy, long term relationships that just last and last --- how do they do it??!!??
And you share these dating values generally:
- monogamy is necessary for more than kissing/cuddling.
- relationships take time and work and regular open communication
Thank you for checking out my profile!