That really does sum things up... I could add that I'm pretty confident but also introverted, I am generous with my affection and my belongings, I have no problem wearing sweats and fuzzy pants to coffee and groceries, or dressing up to go out :) I do enjoy a casual environment and attitude more than formal situations. I value authenticity --- I like when people express their true selves, in dress, feeling, and attitude. I am truly myself and I want to be with someone with is truly them self and I want to be honest and loving, even if that means that things get real and we both need to adjust and grow.... That's the stuff of real love :)
Common weekly activities:
- Hanging out with my cute, funny kid. Making pancake breakfast, Netflix marathon, play dates, working on math and writing, and playing tennis.
- Getting dinner and a beer/cocktail with a friend
- Hanging with my family
- Working in government amongst people I really enjoy and learning how to be a better manager
- Taking walks, hiking, watching tv with my doggie
- Simplifying my possessions
- Acting according to conscience
- Giving respect to all - elderly, young, all ethnicities, poor
- Being environmental
- Being spontaneous and wandering from the planned course
- Getting everything done as fast as I can and then relaxing (kicking back is a high priority)
Love music: On my phone, I have an eclectic mix of hip hop, 90s grunge, 80s pop, Top 40s... Will always love The Cure, New Order, Lionel Richie, Prince, Maxwell. More recent artists that I like are Usher (Hard to Love album), Nicki Minaj (early 2000s), Rhihana, Drake, Kanye (early 2000s). And many many others from all genres.
Movies: I liked The Accountant, Begin Again, Friends with Kids, Lola Versus, Pride and Prejudice, Singles, Its Complicated
Tv: I don't actually watch very often, but generally love documentaries (Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix) and follow some reality shows.
Food: I like all kinds of food, healthy/greasy, ethnic, and fine dining. BBQ, fried anything, and pie are always welcome :)
- Warm things like blankets, warm coats etc
- Jeans, Tshirts, and breathable fabrics
- Frying pan
- Waffle/pancake/biscuit mix
- Focusing on my goals and strengths and working on some things that come less naturally