* I graduated with honors from OU with a bachelors degree in Civil Engineering. I currently work for a private transportation design firm where I help design roads, highways, bridges and more.
* I love sports. Especially my Sooners! Thunder, Dallas Cowboys, and Cubs fan as well. I love watching at home, but it's hard to beat actually going to a game.
* I'm more of a homebody. While I do enjoy going out and grabbing something to eat, movies, bowling, pool etc...I love just staying home and having a quiet night in, cuddled up watching a movie or spending time with the one I'm with :)
* I'm a very affectionate person. I love holding hands, cuddling, hugging, kissing, and just taking the time to show how much I care about someone. Hope you can handle that ;)
* I am a Christian. I attend church with my parents whenever I can.
* Family is very important to me. I would love to find someone who also has a strong family connection. As well as someone I can bring home to mine.
Well, enough rambling on about me lol. I hope you enjoyed reading through it and would love the chance to get to know you! Can't wait to hear from you :)
I'm great at being affectionate and spoiling the one I'm with. I just like doing nice things for those I care about and making them happy :)
TV: I probably watch too much tv lol. There are so many shows to list that it would be easier just to ask :P
Music: Really all kinds except for techno. It all just depends on my mood lol.
Food: I love Italian the most, but also love American and Mexican. I'm a pretty picky eater but I can usually find one thing I like anywhere I go.