Ich lerne auch Deutsch und ich möchte gern jemanden, mit wem ich Deutsch sprechen kann. 我要中文说的人，因为我在学中文。
Oh and I cook a mean shepherds pie and my Pork and Rice Onepot is to die for!
I love foreign language films and stand by the belief that they should never be dubbed.
Did I mention that I also cook a killer Shepherds Pie? The food in China is also rather delicious and their food hygiene is often a great way to exercise your immune system.
I am a bit of a rocker too and I play drums and guitar. I love the rush of playing on stage and wish I got to do it more often. I get stage freight, but hey, if you're gonna face your fears head on, it usually helps if you're holding two wooden sticks.
I also have a phobia of heights but often climb up large structures as part of my job. If you're gonna face your fears, you had might as well make a living out of it, right?
I love the following things in a lady:
● A nice, welcoming, cute smile
● East Asian eyes, black and deep like the night sky (not corny, i promise)
● Down to earth and easy going, without being BORING
● A passion for passion
● A meal, prepared and cooked by ME!!
● A feminine tomboy nature
● A brain that is wired a little wrongly, just like mine
Things I don't like in a lady:
● Copious amounts of alcohol
● Green blood
● Argumentativeness or just general not being nice for no reason
● Excessive melodrama
● The inability to understand me sometimes (hint - any man on God's green earth will fall in love with you if you understand him sometimes)