I dont bite. The only thing i have ask you is NOT to bother me if you are here in search for casual sex. This is NOT what i am searching for, so please search someone else in that case. In all other cases, you are free to write me.
Well, what shall i tell about me ? I am an educational studies phd student at ruhr university bochum and kind of a nerd, at least a little bit. Sometimes i can be childish. Additionally am a very curious person. Thus I like to try out new things as new foods (if they are vegetarian or vegan) for example. Due to my curiosity i would like to make new experiences and learn to know many different views on life and other things. Despite the fact that i can be very shy sometimes i am interested in meeting new people, no matter if it is for friendship or love and no matter where they come from. Exchange of opinions and views is very important and nice to me, you might have noticed that from my previous explanations.
I have been here quite a long time. During this time i got messages, which do ask the same questions again and again. (and are normally used as an excuse to lure me into casual sex, i know now that sounds repetitive and arrogant, but this has been my experience so far) So i decided to make a short faq section here:
1. regarding polyamory and monogamy: I am not willing to cheat on here, if someone in a committed monogamous relationship searches for someone to cheat their significant other with, i am not for you. Otherwise i am open to both concepts of relationships. Alas, i would prefer monogamy. It is not that i am jealous, it is just that polyamory requires a lot of planning and dividing of time, which can make a relationship harder. In addition to that i assume that i would start thinking about the concerns of all my partners partners, which also would not be too pleasant.
Again if i consider a person suitable to me in personality, i would also accept a poly person. And of course the relationship style does not matter for friendship.
2. regarding vegetarianism: I am vegetarian for the reason, that i cannot see a sapient animal being killed nor kill it myself. I do not want to impose my views on others nor do i care what someone else eats.
3.regarding gender: I am what society defines as biologically female, however i do not feel well with societies gender norms and gender expectations, specially those imposed on me by some men. I fear i will not be able to fulfill them. Plus i do not care, which gender you have, neither as a friend nor as a potential significant other.
4. Regarding my sexual orientation: I do not mean to sound rude, but you can look them up in the internet, please do not try to get me into cyber or casual sex by talking about them. It will not work.
If you want to know more about me just write and find out.
and dreaming about a phd degree
sometimes even wasting it, but who does not?
as well as being careful and hestitant
memorize things and also remembering things so to speak
music: nirvana, rammstein, oopmh, marilyn manson, nachtmahr sometimes and also many others
movies all kind of slasher and horror movies (specially nightmare on elm street, suicide circle, carnival of souls), fat girl, a clockwork orange, tim burton movies, all types of alice in wonderland adoptations, blood for dracula, cruel intentions, funny games (both versions), Requiem for a dream
shows: animes sometimes ( le petite cossette, magical girl animes,), documentaries ( especially about experiments on human, biochemestry and biology), well (maybe here comes the private and ridiculous thing to admit vampire diaries (that is childish i know), Buffy, American Horror Story , most recently
Well and i like to play videogames as well, especially rpg-genres like final fantasy or kingdom hearts or escape-flash games, when they are scary it is great for me.
food/drinks: vegetarian and vegan food, but i am vegeterian not
vegan, spicy, even hot food, chai latte, soy milk, hot chocolate, anything sweet, which contains cinnamon, pancakes, red bean mochis, rose flavoured jam, rose flavoured things in general,
5. listening to different songs
4. reading books and learning new things
3. meet new people
2. love of any kind
well nowdays there are more than six things
there are also my glasses (when I am outside)
and I more and more discover that it is freedom also
.......and ehmm that is not really private but i like crazy japanese fashion like lolita and hime, steampunk style, pin up, gothic and punk style, but at the same time i hate shopping.
you are out of the ordinary
would be good if you read the profile