I like to be outside no matter what I'm doing whether it's working out or working. I like to hike, ride my bike, or play sports such as softball, basketball, or football. I enjoy going to concerts, I mainly listen to country music but I also listen to rock, southern rock, and a little bluegrass music. I just love the banjo, I hope to be able to play it one day. My favorite tv show is supernatural, favorite singer right now is Brantley Gilbert, all time favorite is Garth Brooks. I'm just an easy going guy that is looking for a girl to hangout with and become friends then see where it goes.
I'm mainly on here because I don't want to try and "pick girls up" at the bar and besides that I'm out of school and don't meet a whole lot of new people these days so I thought this would be a good idea to try... So far I'm wrong, its not really made for people who don't live in a major city. BUT I'm hoping for the best.
I know this isn't too indepth but I'm not really good at talking about myself. If you have anything you would like to know, just ask because I can go pretty indepth when I get asked the right questions.
Quick list of facts about me.
1. I'm not looking for sex
2. I'm looking for the girl I could spend the rest of my life with
3. I do want kids
4. I don't cheat
5. I've never hit a woman, never will
6. I don't easily lose my temper
7. I think I was raised to treat a woman the right way... I hope I find the girl that deserves it.
8. I'm the type of guy that will open doors, drop you off at the front door of a restaurant if its raining so you don't have to walk in the rain, I open car doors, I'll come pick you up so you don't have to drive... Yeah there are still guys out there that will do all that without you asking.
9. I never thought I'd say this but it does bother me now. You have to know what the difference between your and you're and to, too, and two. Especially if you went to college.
I'll keep adding to this as I think of them.
People also say I always look like I'm pissed off or angry, I've been tryin to smile more so people don't think that so if you ever see me out and I look mad I'm probably not. Come say hi. lol
My favorite movies are comedies and I like Boondock Saints 1 and 2, Super Troopers, Tommy Boy, The Hangover, etc... but really anything funny will do and I'm open to pretty much anything except musicals.
I listen to country music most of the time but I also listen to rock if the mood strikes me. I can listen to anything really without complaining about it.
My favorite tv shows are Supernatural, workaholics, Shark week. My tv is either on the History/Discovery Channel, Comedy Central, or Adult Swim 90% of the time.
2. Music - I always have music in the background no matter what I'm doing.
3. Driving - I love being behind the wheel driving anywhere, it helps clear my mind and I think it keeps me stress free. Not counting city driving, I hate traffic. I gotta have my back country gravel roads.
4. Bicycle - I've learned to love just jumpin on it and doin a 12-24 mile ride when I have nothing else to do.
5. Someone to talk to - As girlish as that sounds I do like having someone I can actually talk to and can trust.
6. Firearms - I love being able to go out and do some shooting. (This is another reason I don't like the city too much)
I'm currently on a 2 years plan, get hired at an actual "career" job and buy a house.
I want someone who isn't afraid to try things that she thinks she will hate, for example there really aren't many girls that want to go to a nascar race but a girl that will go with me and not complain and try to have fun goes a long way with me. I'm also looking for a girl that likes to be outside and be active, I've gotten a lot more active and willing to do more things this year so I want a girl that would like to hike, bike, swim, play softball, or any other sport with me.
Anyone that messages me will get a reply, I always like talking to new people.