Shows: Anything related to comics and sci-fi. And you can probably rope me into a competition show or two. Dancing With the Stars is my not-at-all guilty pleasure.
Movies: Pretty much good, witty, British humor or the occasional buddy flick (Monty Python, I Love You Man, Role Models, etc.).
Music: Instead of listing bands, let me just state the best damn concert I have ever been to: Koo Koo Kangaroo opened with their two-man children's rap act. Yes, there was a giant parachute over the audience. Next came Suburban Legends with choreographed dance numbers to their ska Disney covers. The Aquabats came on next with inflatable pool toys thrown into the audience. Reel Big Fish capped it off beautifully in the most fun way they could!
Food: Everything I cook. Just trust me. Let me cook for you and you will not regret it. I make a mean Japanese cuisine and my leg of lamb is to die for!
2. The internet - it's my job.
3. Pre-Workout Drinks - I once had one after 4 cups of coffee. I saw time.
4. Dry Humor - I can deadpan like a boss.
5. Happy music - keeps me from letting the bastards grind me down.
6. Cooking - I've thrown massive dinner parties and my record attendance was 50 people all getting served a 3 course meal.
Step 1: Set fire to the rain.
Step 2: Watch it fall.
Step 3: Feel the pain.
Seriously, Toy Story 3? Up? Grave of the Fireflies? They're like swift kicks to the feels. You might say they're my... Achilles feels...
Due to the number of bots on this web site, I now politely ask that people who message me answer the following question:
When Littlefoot's mother died in the original 'Land Before Time' did you feel sad?
(Bots: No lying.)