I am the kind of girl that can hang out with the guys or go out on the town. I love people and talking to them, anything social is fun.. cuddling and staying indoors is way fun too. Naps are great.. I mean.. who doesn't love sleep right? I love to do artsy things. I really Love movies.. ESPECIALLY horror! The more gore.. the better! and none of that lame stuff, I can take it! Recently I've come to know that I am a Star wars nerd. I love lazer tag. Video and computer games are roxor.. uhmm letsee.. ooh Starcraft used to eat my soul but these days its Plants v Zombies.. :3 Kingdom Hearts... I donno what to say.. I am a Fun, Cute, Awesome dork. :)
creative problem solving
being creative in general
a good glass of wine, Adam Sandler, albino black sheep, anime, Ansem, aqua teen hunger force, art, Artemis Fowl, avatars, bare naked ladies, Beatles, big fish, blink 182, blue, blue October, board games, books, bunnies, butterflies, camping, cats, chatting, children of the revolution, chocolate, cobra starship, coldplay, comedy central, comedy clubs, Costello Del Poggio Moscato D'Asti, computers, cooking, creation, cuddling, dancing when noone's looking, David Bowie, dawn of the dead, daydreaming, ddr, Donnie Darko, drawing, dnd, Dr. Who, Edward Norton, elves, evanescence, evil strawberry, fairies, farscape, fall out boy, family, family guy, fantasy, final fantasy, foxes, funny people, Furuba, futurama, glam rock, glitter, gnomes, goonies, gray, greenday, harry potter, interesting people, Jewel, Jim Carey, Johnny Depp, Kevin Smith, Kingdom hearts, labyrinth, laughing, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, linkin park, llama song, lord of the rings, lords of acid, mario, mindless self indulgence, Monty Python, moulin rouge, movies(especially horror), music, musicals, my chemical romance, napoleon dynamite, nightmare before christmas, nirvana, Oklahoma!, online games, paramore, panic! at the disco, painting, photography, pineapples, Pink, princess bride, purple, raccoons, rain, reading, ren and stimpy, Rent, resident evil, rocky horror picture show, role play, rough housing, Sagittarius, se7en, Sean Connery, sex, silver, singing, sixteen candles, sleep, snatch, snuggling, south park, sparkly things, spirited away, St. Louis, star wars, Steven Lynch, sum 41, sushi, swimming, system of the down, teen titans, the academy is..., the breakfast club, the dark crystal, the demented cartoon movie, the hobbit, the internet, the knights of ni, the last unicorn, the nanny, the Simpsons, the Sims, The Sound of Music, The spill canvas, tiny plaid ninjas, unicorns, vampires, Vanessa Carlton, veggie tales, video games, web comics, weebls stuff, Weezer, weirdos, West Side Story, wolves, words I don't know, wrestling with friends, writing, Yellowcard, zombies... & I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking of.. lol.
1. My family- I am of course referring to my Sweet puppy Ty and wonderful husband! But I do usually spend a minimum of 2 days a week with some form of my family be it a cousin, sibling, grandparent etc. I don't generally go a day without talking to one of them.
2. Friends- the bond forged between two unrelated people is a special one. The best friends are the ones who know you well and love you anyway :P
3. Creativity- I love writing and making things: painting, drawing, pottery, jewelry making, It doesn't really matter what it is so long as I can do something neat with it.
4. Entertainment- Movies, Music, Games and more. Pretty much any kind of movie is awesome but particularly fantasy, suspense, comedy and horror. Most people like some form of music. I like most, but anything I can sing along with generally pleases me. I like all types of games; video, computer, board, card, I will try anything once.
5. Work- I know, I know, we all need money.. But I'm actually talking about work. I enjoy having purpose and usefulness. I like helping people. I enjoy work most when I don't need the money. I volunteer for this very reason.
6. Lists- Nope, not kidding. I love organization. I'm not a psycho who must have everything in list form or anything, but with all the chaos life throws at me its nice to be able to organize my thoughts and living space. I'm also not a super neat freak. I just like everything to have a place, and generally most of my stuff to be in it.
Well I guess I ought to say something.. here are several.
I got embarrassed during figure drawing with live models.
I'm an ENFJ.
I love horror films, but I hate being scared in person.
I love key-lime cookies like whoa.