1. My kids....I am blessed to be their father.
2. Hope.....without it the essence of life is lost.
3. MKP Chicago.....my men's group and community of men that changes the world one man at a time and has had and continues to have a profound impact on the man that I currently am and strive to become.
4. My friends.....they are supportive, comforting and the meaning of what true friends are about.
5. Music and dancing.......energizing, freeing and delightful.
6. Nature/Being Outside.....nothing more pure and beautiful.
Through my mens work I am quite aware and in touch with those parts of me that shine and those parts that are dark and I do my personal growth/men's work so I can become more aware and face those shadows in order to become the man that I strive to be. I also know that I am not for everyone and vice versa.
You want to meet someone quite unique;
You are attracted to or can tolerate someone who is part geek;
You think I'm hot or cute;
You're up for an adventure;
Outside the box sounds fun;
You're looking for someone who is open minded, kind, friendly and honest and you share those traits/values;
You like teenage kids (I have two);
You like to laugh and smile; and
You don't think sex is a four letter word.