I like to travel, been pretty much in all Europe, South America, Japan. I've lived in NY, Paris and Portugal. I've spent some time in the South of Brazil surfing. Speak portuguese, spanish, a bit of french and italian, and of course english.
Like to laugh and make people laugh, an eternal optimist that always see the glass half full.
* Movies: The Godfather, Taxi Driver, The Duel, The Dear Hunter, Pulp Fiction, The great imperor, The butterfly effect, Alfie, The motorcycle diaries, old movies from 50s, 60s, all Polanski, Korean horror flicks, all Woody Allen, all Christopher Nolan, all Martin Scorcese, all Billy Wilder, Wong Kar-Wai, 2010, 2046, nouvelle vague movies, all Kurosawa, e.g. Roshimon, 7 Samurais, Lady Vangeance, Old Boy, all Fellini including La Strada, Dolce Vita, eight and a half, all Hitchcock, most notably The Birds and Vertigo, all Pedro Almodovar, including Todo Sobre Tu Madre, ..., almost all movies with Gael Garcia Bernal, almost all movies with Ricardo Darin, including Las Nueve Reinas, independent flicks from South America. Just watched the Anton Checkov's The Duel. Fan of the Method actors like Paul Newman and Liz Taylor.
* TV: Rome, Spartacus, Dexter, The Tudors, Californication, Poirot, Sherlock Holmes, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, The Killing, The Following, all british cop dramas, Luther, House of Cards, Big Bang Theory, The Wire, Walking Dead, Prison Break, Homeland, Downton Abbey, Da Vinci's Demons.
* Books: The Club Dumas, All Michael Connelly, Dan Brown, mostly non-fiction/audiobooks these days, Outliers, 4 steps to Epiphany, The Blind Man of Sevilla, The name of the rose, A little history of the world, Steve Jobs bio, Behind the Cloud, Hatching Twitter.
* Painture: Van Gogh, Salvador Dali, Gustav Klimt.
* Food: japanese, portuguese, fish&chips, mediterranean, indian