I've done tons of really weird stuff... and, ready to do more. But, also ready to slow down maybe a notch or two. Some would add, "finally."
And, I'm "green" and WAY into local, organic food/agriculture. Trying to help my neighbors feed themselves and their families. I also like to work with Veterans.
I have taken the Myers-Briggs several times, and, it indicates I am an ENTJ, ("Chief"), and sometimes an INRJ ("Strategist"), and that my most compatible partner "should" be an INTP. Most importantly, MB indicates above all other traits that I should seek individuals who share the second & third position traits of the N (for iNtuitive) and T (for Thinking).
If my profile seems to resonate with you, maybe read about my type to see if you could appreciate my personality... the MB test indicates I am not very emotional, am very logical, and also that less than 4% of the population are ENTJ's, and only 2.5 % of that small percent are women. INTJ is even more "rare" with 1.5% of the total population being that, and only .8% of them being women.
Suffice it to say... (in conclusion) I am not like many other women.
Before starting this farm in 2009 I traversed every continental state in the U.S. for three years in an RV... "Roadschooling" the kids. Prior to that, we lived in Florida (the Space Coast) before that, Omaha, Neb., and before that, Fayetteville, NC. The "priors" list is quite long and colorful and includes travel overseas (in my sans-kids days).
I love singing/harmonizing. I can drum very well. I like listening to all kinds of music (except rap).
I love (and cook often) Middle Eastern Indian food. I love great food period, so hence, I love to cook, but, I can survive on cheese and crackers if need be. (especially, if a great glass of Merlot is involved)
Sci-Fi is my fave, and hence, have enjoyed The Walking Dead. I do so enjoy good writing and will watch anything, though, with supposed "great writers."
1) Religion - please, no dogma here. Just a healthy appreciation for, and attitude toward, the planet, the universe, and the threads of energy which weave through it all.
2) Control/Power - WTF!... why must it exist? I understand the basis for it (instinct of family/territory protection), but, slavery, subjugation, etc, etc... "Control fuel, control movement. Control water and food, control the people. Take away the masses' means of protection... well, you will have it all." (What about Love? Will you have that?)
3) Addiction/Dependence/Ill Health
4) Industrial Food Production - Don't get me started.
5) Plastic - Especially the bags flying about or tangling into trees and brush along the road. I truly wish we all could just do w/o the stuff, and, when the oil runs out, we will have to.
6) Meaness - I'm mostly Scot-Irish, so I am a bit firery. But, not mean. I can count on one hand the times I ever struck my children as a "punishment," recount the story and still cry about it.
...Even though you scored really high on the intelligence parts of the questionaires, you don't flaunt it
...Playtime is important and you can help me get there regularly
...You too want to help the world be a better place
..."Love" is part of your everyday vocabulary
...You ARE "Being the change you want to see in the World."