I love snow and the sun and of course my all time enduring passion is for music. The only music I totally dislike is Hip Hop, Rap and Gospel which does give me a headache or replace my good humour with a decidedly bad humour. I love live music but only rock, metal, classical or Jazz.
I have good manners and appreciate good manners and politeness in others.
I am quite outgoing and sociable but do not suffer fools gladly.
I have a twisted sense of humour, my friends would say caught between banana skin and just dark but all say I have an over developed sense of fun.
It appears that I have either inadvertently written something in my profile or there is something that men are seeing in my pictures which is untrue or deceiving which I am completely unaware of, therefore I thought I should make the following clear.
1) I am not interested in any form of BDSM relationship.
2) I am not looking for a master neither do I have a desire to be a slave. I am not interested in being a mistress or anything else to a married man or any kind of discreet anything.
3) I have no interest casual or no strings anything.
4) I am interested in meeting someone who is interested in meeting a potential life partner.
5) If you're serious about religion that is a deal breaker
6) Not at all interested in Bisexual guys or girls
My pictures are recent hopefully yours are too.
I am living my life as large as I can and trying to work my way through an ever growing bucket list 1 day at a time.
Decent Cook and chatterbox
- Horror, Psychological Thrillers, Crime, Black & White, Historical.
- Fiddler on the roof, Oliver, NCIS, Doc Martin,
- Rock, Metal, Jazz, Blues, Country, Classical, soca and world Music
- Mediterranean food, mostly a clean diet
You know who you are and you are comfortable in your skin.
You are looking for a real relationship.
Aged 40 - 55
Not serious about religuon