I dance. Ballroom, salsa, twerking? You name it, I'll do it. If you wanna challenge me, watch out: I can moonwalk.
The quick and dirty. I'm a 26 year old working on a career changing post-bacc in the Bay Area. I'm Korean-American, barely bi-lingual, and my hair is apparently either asian moviestar-caliber or a relic from Prohibition-Era USA. I'll take what I can get.
I'm a curious guy, I like learning and love growing and evolving as human being in all respects.
I sing in the shower. I love dogs but have a love/hate thing with cats since I'm allergic. Interested in people, finding humor in life, new foods, urban exploration, and brainstorming the facilitation of the adoption of universal healthcare in America, real talk.
Grew up in LA, suck at surfing, a sucker for sexual euphemisms (take a long hard look and you might see me coming), and I've got a weakness for shitty greasy fast food in my mouf.
Fine dinin' at El Taco Bello anyone?
At night oh you know, trouble, dancing naked and pretending I'm Nicki Minaj, the usual.
- Recreating your childhood nightmares on snapchat using only my face.
- Exploiting/making my own dancefloor. I tend to get bored while cooking so kitchens have become my sacred stomping grounds.
- Shamelessness on said dancefloor. idgafos
- Delaying sleep by clicking one more link.
- Driving stick and treating autos like sticks. I've got a prehensile fixation. Hold me.
- My youthful appearance even for an Asian dude. The secret is that instead of crow's feet around my eyes, I've got a crow's beak, one big one that gets longer and thicker with age...There's a joke somewhere here but it only leads to sadness and tears.
Movies: Mostly 80s and 90s flicks. Princess Bride, Heat, Total Recall, Point Break, Dirty Dancing (anything with THE SWAYZE rip), The Fifth Element, Blade Runner, LA Confidential, FREAKING <3 TERMINATOR 2, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Bloodsport, Inception, etc. Also, I'm like the statue of liberty when it comes to horror films i.e., "give me the wretched refuse from your teeming shore." And goddamn is it teeming. Still, I watch em all and take it like a champ.
Music: EDM, House a la Dillon Francis, Avicii, Alesso, Zedd, Trap, Rap and Hip Hop (Drake, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole), anything with a rhythm. Gotta booty pop!
Shows: Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones. And Game of Thrones.
Did I forget to mention Game of Thrones? Because Game of Thrones. I may be a masochist. Also Archer.
2. I live to dance baby so I guess anything that without would stop me from doing just that. So food and oxygen... and like... my body. Deep, I know.
3. Fashion, clothes from thriftstores. But this is Berkeley, so I gotta cut em' up first to express my individuality.
4. Self-respect. I don't play when it comes to respect, give or take.
5. Positivity and DER WILLE ZER MACHT. That's my jam and if you can't deal then get outta my face.
6. Canned, cheesy, and nerdy pickup lines for example "Ey gurl, do you have 11 protons?"
"Because you're sodium fine."
I'll see myself out.
- Gender politics and feminism. A friend of mine recently introduced me to the concept of male privilege and I had a serious Plato's Cave/Rawl's Veil of Ignorance/choose-your-own pretentious-sounding-esotericism moment. For real though, my mind was blown.
- All the delicious foods I can't eat because holy shit SF is expensive.
- This track playing at H&M is the shiznit.
- Boozing it up at the local watering hole, belting out Journey on the karaoke machine, and getting fancy with late night Taco Bell. I forget myself, El Taco Bella.
- Climbing every so often. I know, I LIED.
- Being a weirdo. Get on my level.
Sidenote: Professional obligations and deadlines override the above.
- You have the balls to message first.
- You don't literally have balls.
- You need a belay partner. My routes are 5.11/12-ish and some V3s. Let's climb!