Syphonic3
46 Fayetteville, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Syphonic3
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
-Please have current pics PLEASE. I'm sure you looked great 2 to 5yrs ago but I'd like to see how you look now. I don't think that's too much to ask.
-Please be true to your word. If you say you're going to do something do your best to do it and if you can't don't wait the entire day b4 relaying the info. We all sometimes have circumstances that tend to arise causing us to cancel or reschedul plans, but if every time you make plans an unforeseeable issue pops up then chances are you shouldn't be trying to date at this time. I'm just saying😃
-Please be honest up front. if you're sleeping with or dating someone else and trying to date me I think I should know. If you're living with someone or married and trying to date or shag me, I think I should know. This disclosure gives me clarity to make an informed decision to move forward or not.

All that being said. I'm a fair and understanding man. I try to stay as active as I can to stay in shape because I owe it to my girl/wife & myself to work at staying healthy for a number of reasons.
I'm pretty big on physical and mental activities because I think it makes for a better longer life. Not saying that my girl/wife has to be a gym or fitness nut just active and not just a home body.
I enjoy going out playing tennis, softball, bike riding, hiking stuff like that and I desire girls/wife to be able to engage in some of these activities with me. I like to sing and dance and listen to music and also enjoy the occasional video game playing and movie marathon watching.
I write songs and poetry in my spare time or if I'm inspired, and I've written a bit as of late.

I'm pretty much great guy 97% of the time and just ok the other 3%. :-) Yes I'm looking for that ms. Perfect For Me, but not ms. Perfect. So don't think you have to be the picture of perfection because that's not what I'm looking for. If that's you and we have chemistry then great, but if it isn't just know you don't have to be perfect to be perfect for me 😊. I'm overly ready to be done with being single but I'm not willing to settle for less than what I desire and I wouldn't expect you to either.
What I’m doing with my life
Mapping out the next journey in my career.
I’m really good at
-Being passionate, loving & understand, and playing tennis. I'm also great at kissing.
-Writing poetry
-I'm very good at being a friend, volunteering, and helping others.
The first things people usually notice about me
My smile and my lips.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Food: I don't really have a fav. food, I just like food period. Italian, Brazilian, Thai, Mexican it doesn't matter. I love it all if it's good. Everyone keeps telling me that Sushi is the food to try so I guess I'll doing do that next.

Music: I enjoy a wide range of music including but not limited to Alternative, Classic Rock n Roll, Classical, Modern Rock n Roll, Pop, Rap, Hip Hop, Reggae, Latin, Acoustic, Gospel/ Religious, etc. Some people say that they listen to all music but after hearing there selection you find that they don't. At any given time you can find in my possession music from Bread, Miles, or Duke Ellington to 2Pac and Damian Marley.

Books: I have to say that I'm not a huge reader. I usually only read when it's necessary. I do enjoy audio book a great deal though. I have 2 books that I enjoy a great deal. One is this book called 'Into the Wild'. If you ever get the chance check this book out. The 2nd is actually a set of books, it's the Bible. And I really recommend that you take some time to read this. ;)
The six things I could never do without
A desire & willingness to help others.
Romance & Passion
Honesty & Integrity
Love
Faith
GOD
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Why we say we're looking for that special that lives us and relates to us but through in unrelated stipulations. We say we want that right one but that's only if they fit into the specific box. I understand when we say we don't want someone that's lazy, mean, that stays over a certain number of miles away, always drinks, etc., that stuff's a given because you can't truly really have a happy healthy relationship with stuff like that. I'm talking about unrelated things as it pertains to race, color, age, and in some instances even religion. And I I'm guilty of it too. Can we really find real happiness, real love when we limit ourselves to this things that don't really truly have any bearing on the success or failure of a relationship?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'll let you know later
You should message me if
If you love God and you desire to know more about me. If you desire More out of a relationship.
More