Here are a few other things that interest me:
- Science fiction, Horror and Fantasy in all its forms.
- Architecture and landscaping
- Skating in the winter, and inline skating in the summer.
- watching the hockey game
- Golf (Still suck, but I am having fun)
- Camping / Cottaging (Always love getting out of the city, and into nature for a weekend to do some fishing, swimming, canoeing, etc.)
- DIY projects. (I love helping out friends and family with their home improvements)
(b) Trainspotting, Fight Club, Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, the Alien series, LOTR, an 18 hour documentary on the history of New York City (totally amazing) and the list goes on. On the TV side some of the things I like are House, Big Bang Theory, Arrested Development, a bunch of HBO series, and the occasional hockey game
(c) Too eclectic to go through, so I will just put down the first ten artists that come up randomly on my ipod. Chemical Brothers, Ministry, Sublime, Johnny Cash, Stone Temple Pilots, Massive Attack, Ben Harper, Moby, Fatboy Slim, and the last song to come up is Foo Fighters. It doesn't cover it all, it is something.
(d) I don't really have a favorite, though you can't go wrong with Greek food, pub fare, or a home cooked meal.