- Books: Harry Potter series, Lamb: the Gospel according to Biff, The DaVinci Code, Mirror Mirror; I read a lot of historical fiction, try to keep up on bestsellers, and take suggestions from my sisters who work in bookstores.
- Movies: I'll watch anything, but horror films make me laugh at the most awkward times. I have a soft spot for Disney movies: The Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, etc.
- Shows: I'm awful at watching TV. Don't ask me what's on. I've not actually watched shows on TV since high school. I'll catch reruns of Friends, watch Netflix of Bones...it took me about 6 years after it started but I finally understand what HIMYM means, and love the show!
- Music: With a background in musicals, I listen to a lot of older soundtracks. I'm not too picky when it comes to music, but I do miss bands like Journey (and not sung by Glee...) and Queen.
- Food: Pizza. I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life. And pasta too. But zucchini is so good...
Airplanes...I love to travel, and fly.
Books...I love learning.
Communication...I love catching up with friends and family.
Movies...A favorite way to relax.
Art...my passion and way of life.
I spend a lot of time being curious about everything.
However, that does not mean I'll turn down a good night out every once in a while.