The original code name for Keith 3.0 is "TOCityGuy". The developers of Keith 3.0 were a bunch of men living in the city of Toronto and were quite proud of their city so hence the code name. (Code names for software never made much sense anyways.)
Keith 3.0 about thirty years old with the male gender configuration. Keith's primary relationship configuration is for female to male couplings but has more than enough capacity for male to male couplings as well. (It's amazing what you can do with USB interfaces these days). Keith 3.0 is highly adaptable and can have multiple couplings simultaneously (what some people in the industry call "polyamorous").
Keith 3.0 is as intelligent, kind, knowledgeable, and dependable as ever while making strides towards being more extroverted. Other new and exciting features include anime watching, role-playing, reading, and is excellent in the outdoors. There are a wide range of features available - don't hesitate to ask for a full list of specs.
I am laid back, fun to be around, and reliable
In my personal life I'm looking to spend more time outdoors camping and spending time with my daughter every other weekend.
I'm also good at more mundane things like logic, technology, and research. I have a computer degree and I've been working in a library for many years now so I've picked up a number of cool skills that way.
I am introverted in large crowds of people I don't know. Otherwise you'll find me reasonably extroverted.
My favourite movie is... I don't know... depends upon the mood. Some of my more favourite choices are Serenity, Lord of the Rings, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Big Trouble in Little China.
My favourite music is anything by Sarah McLachlan. I have a wide taste in music though.
My favourite foods are comfort foods - good tasting and bad for you. Think Pub fare. That said I do eat a fair range of foods including a lot of ethnic.
2. Books - I read from time to time - most often non-fiction but sometimes I pick up fantasy, science-fiction, or graphic novels. (You can see my home library at http://www.shelfari.com/tocityguy/shelf)
3. Computers - I have a 3 year computer diploma and I didn't get it just for the money. I do like computers but only in so far as what they can do (i.e. they are the best tool ever). That said, though, I can always turn it off and walk away.
4. Anime - I like watching anime from time to time. Revolutionary Girl Utena, Inu Yasha, Slayers, and Neon Genesis Evangelion are just a few of the titles I like and watch.
5. Role-Playing Games - I like Dungeons & Dragons, D20, and a few other games. I don't usually have time to play them these days but I still enjoy them.
6. Love - What can I say? I want to give and receive love. That is partially why I'm polyamorous and why people I'm involved with also have to be at the very least accepting of polyamory
Otherwise, ask me anything you like :)