I could live on Thai food. When not eating that, I like Korean, Japanese and Indonesian food. I'm not Asian but love Asian food.
Last Summer I read the Stieg Larsson Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. I had access to all 3 and went through them in a few weeks. I tend to find an author and then go through all of their books.
Some of my favorite books that I can think of off the top of my head are Pillars of the Earth, The Man Who only Loved Numbers and King Leopold's Ghost. Recently, I've finished Jasper Jones and Finding George Orwell in Burma and really liked them both.
* You are happy where you are in your life and want to enjoy it.
* You can be spontaneous and adventurous.
* You are open to trying different types of restaurants and cuisines. * You take care of yourself and workout for your health.
* You like to read books.
* You love music and like seeing live music.
* You go to church or not but you don't care if I don't.
* You love your family, your friends and animals.