My favorite movies include Quentin Tarantino movies, all the Monty Python movies, anything by Mel Brooks, South Park the Movie, most of the Marvel movies and most horror, comedies, action adventure, cartoons, and documentaries as well.
I'm not really watching too much TV lately, but when I do my favorite channels are H2, Discovery Science, USA and the Cartoon Network. My favorite TV shows include Cosmos, The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Perception, Major Crimes, Elementary, The Big Bang Theory, Community, NCIS, Person of Interest, most older cartoons, all the Star Treks and my sports of choice are wrestling and football (Go Eagles!!! My hometown is Philly don't judge).
My top 5 favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against The Machine, System of a Down, and Linkin Park. My favorite genre is rock, but will listen to anything but country as it makes me sleepy.
My favorite food is pizza, or anything with sauce and cheese on it.
2. My Own Transportation
3. New Things to Learn
4. Air Conditioning (in this desert)
5. Stationary (for art)
5 Perks of Dating Someone Without a Smart Phone:
1. Will pay attention to what you're saying unless distracted by other media (TV, Movies, Books, Video Games).
2. Won't try to track you (shouldn't relationships be built on trust anyway?).
3. Won't look through your phone or use it period, unless there's an emergency (and even then I'll probably need your help).
4. Have no way to use apps (especially dating ones).
5. No unwarranted dick pics before the 1st date.
5 Pains of Dating Someone Without a Smart Phone:
1. You can't track me (Not that I mind, I hated 1984).
2. Don't care if I leave home without a phone.
3. Don't have directions and only has access to remembered knowledge.
4. I can't read emojis.
5. I can't get your naughty photos if and when you're ready to send any (But that's more of a pain to me).
You like me and think we'd make good friends.
You'd like to have a descent conversation.
Don't be shy, I like girls who take initiative (especially if they've rolled it before. lol)