1) Please send a photo if there isn't one on your profile...I'd love to see your face.. .
2) Please include your first name when you email me, I find it much nicer to reply to a name than a nickname.
3) If you don't like big women, please don't reply. If you aren't at least sometimes in the San Jose area, please don't reply.
4) I'm not interested in ever being married, and while I'm open to deep, loving relationships, I am ethically non-monogomous. If marriage is your goal, we're not a good fit! If you want to hide things from your current partners, I'm not for you!
5) I'm pan-sexual and am not into gender stereotypes... I identify as queer. I love hanging out with other people who gender bend!
I'm passionate, compassionate, super smart, and committed to creating the kind of world I want to live in. I speak nationally about body image and inspiring people, am a full time engineer with a PhD, and I do relationship and intimacy coaching.
Here's what you can expect from me:
1) After a few email exchanges, if there is chemistry, we can meet for coffee ...real coffee, not "coffee"/hanky panky ;) Hopefully there's deep, curious conversation... I suck at chit chat!
2) If coffee goes well, we can find another time to get together.
3) The second meeting may include a meal or coffee.
4) I take things slow. After a few dates, if there is chemistry, there may be hanky panky- which can mean kissing, touching, or massage exchange. It really depends on what is mutually agreeable and what feels safe and right for both. If I don't feel safe and ready, I don't go there. Taking it slow can be delicious!
My intention is to date and create connection with fun, intelligent, warm people who aren't into stereotypes and who are up to things that make a difference. I want people to have coffee with, dinner with, fun experiences and physical connection with. I love relationship/sex-geeks and those who know that sex and intimacy are more than what they show in sit-coms.
I love spending time with people who are creating something new in the world. I enjoy discussing ideas for inspiring and touching people's lives, and brainstorming new ideas. Collaboration turns me on!
I love to laugh.
I am energetically sensitive, the flow of energy is delicious to me. I love to explore that, exchanging that with an aware and conscious human.
I am looking for a healing, caring interaction that includes laughter, sensual touch and conversation.
I require clear boundaries and intentions and am willing to share same. No drama, or games.
If you'd like to get my attention, feel free to share 1) what your passionate about, 2) a funny dating story, 3) if this were the only opportunity to get to know me, what would you like me to know?
My Ideal Person: Self-aware, looking to connect deeply without needing to own or possess.
Courageous and passionate about leaving the campsite better than you found it.
Energetically powerful and respectful.
Safe, gentle, intelligent, strong sense of humor, clean.
Sense of humor.
I like most music, usually too busy to listen to a lot of it but love to hang out with people who remind me to.
I enjoy lots of different kinds of food- Sushi, Thai, Mexican, Italian, seafood... as long as it's not spicy! I love going to restaurants and being waited on, and I love it when someone cooks for me! :) And I've been know to cook for people I care about.