I am kind, creative, and witty
for a translation
I study the conversation
like a map
'cause I know there is strength
in the differences between us
and I know there is comfort
where we overlap"
I used to look a bit like a plump Jesus. I wrote a poem about it once. Nobody really confused me for Jesus though, so maybe it wasn't as noticeable as I thought.
My music of choice tends to be quirky and sometimes off the beaten path. Almost always singer-songwriter types. Favourite artists include: Tori Amos, Fiona Apple, Eagles, Billy Joel, Ani Difranco, Barenaked Ladies, Pink Floyd, and They Might Be Giants.
I like most foods, but if I have my choice of ethnic fare, I usually go with either Chinese or Italian, but I can be convinced to try almost anything once.
1. Writing supplies. Maybe I am cheating by putting paper together with pencils, but who cares, it's my list.)
2. Clean, hot running water. Robinson Crusoe be damned, I want a hot shower.
3. Cotton Swabs. One word: Eargasm.
4. The arts- Literature, music, etc. (my list, remember.)
5. Light. If I'm gonna be stuck inside a cave somewhere, I want to be able to see the shadows really well.
6. Hope. Worth opening any number of boxes.