I have managed to achieve most things I have wanted in life so far. I have not found the person I should be sharing my success with. Maybe I did it backwards...
I think I will enjoy more things if I find someone to make stories with. It would be a lot less fun to talk about things I did when I get old instead of talking with the person I did things with when we are old.
I work in Chicago and live in Racine. I made a compromise and shortened my work week to two or three days to make up for the commute.
Things that make me happy:
Things that go vroom
Things that go boom
A lady that knows how to wear boots
1. Playing with my nieces
2. Scratching my dog's ears
3. Fixing the things I break
4. Breaking things so I have something to fix.
5. Conjuring new recipies.
3. Being an uncle.
4. Giving advice when asked for it.
I am not particular about my food - sushi, Italian, and Thai rank up towards the top of my going out preferences.
I don't like peanut butter.
My music on my Ipod is beginning to get dated. I like most of what I hear on the radio and when I am out at shows in Chicago. I am not a fan of most rap and the girlie stuff.
5. Dog's company and wisdom
6. Running shoes
When would I go to if I had a TARDIS.
Why AP will not be correct and utilize the Oxford comma.
How intelligence and manners are intermingled. It may be why I normally don't get along with hipsters.
If I kill it, I will eat it.
2. You want to motorcycle to Kentucky for Bourbon.
3. You think German Shepherds are great dogs.
4. You would like to be my biker babe on the weekends.
5. You like to fly or don't mind that I do.
6. You actually give an effort to live your life to enjoy it. If you're too busy you're missing out.
7. You want to grow old with someone but want to create some stories with them first.
8. Your brain is your best asset.
My deal breaker, if you have deal breakers. I don't believe I can write off anyone based on location, politics, or other beliefs. Life is interesting and I refuse to have tunnel vision on who I will let in.
If you want to send messages about how busy you are, thanks, I will respond by sending your email to the junk mail pile. Good luck. Life is what you make it. I don't complain about how my life is going, I am not looking to take on your baggage about how you can't manage yours.
#8 is kind of important. Your ass may look great. There is a lot of great looking ass out there. However, a great mind is a lot more attractive. If you work on both, you may be a very special lady. Please message.