Amy Schumer is my spirit animal, Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson are my deities, and Linda Belcher is my muse. If you cannot deal with these facts, please do not talk to me.
Looking for friendly, explorative locals for video game hijinks, karaoke mishaps, and sole-effacing walks. Would love some friends to throw a baseball or basketball around with. Anything sweaty and active that I could kick your ass at ;).
If wanting to date, a handsome face and cuddly personality are cute, but communication and intelligence are sexy. Be forward about intentions, comfortable with your feelings/emotions, and relatively sure of what you want. A big plus to those who can hang out with my friends or introduce me to theirs on a whim and still have a good time. Relationships don't exist in a one-on-one bubble. I'm very comfortable with commitment and would be happy to date someone consistently.
I glide along a wide-swinging pendulum of taste and opinion and can comfortably digest any content, movie, song, argument, while at least taking something away from it.
I am turned off to reactionary, overly opinionated folk. If you're trying to get a laugh, I'm all for it; otherwise, rabble rouse elsewhere. Enjoy playing devil's advocate and taking sides so as to learn more and widen your understanding for things rather than further cement or narrow your fixed opinions.
That being said, don't ask me my sign or personality type O:).
I talk a lot.
I am awkward with hugs/handshakes.
Music: Mother Mother, London Grammar, Washed Out, M83, Bastille, Electric Light Orchestra, Regina Spektor, Ingrid Michaelson, Tegan & Sara, Cut Copy, Empire of the Sun, Europe, Jonsi, Jukebox the Ghost, Panda Bear, Minus the Bear,The Mountain Goats, Alanis Morissette, Boy & Bear, Calvin Harris, Daughter, Half Moon Run, RAC, The Killers
Indian: Chicken Tikka Masala, Saag Paneer, just about everything...
Thai: Massaman Curry is a staple.
Indonesian: Jackfruit, various tempeh dishes.
I'm a big carnivore but I love seitan and tofu. Seitan cheesesteaks are much preferred than the "real" thing. I just like experimenting with food as much as I can!
2. Self-Awareness. I like to be on the up and up with self-improvement. Not that new age drivel your mom reads, but just that overall maintenance of body and mind.
3. Humility. I can make fun of myself. You should be able to as well.
4. World Wide Web. So literal, but seriously who doesn't benefit from it?
5. Sex. Sex is not just something people do for pleasure, but it is part of who we are. Sick of people ashamed of their sexuality, and I don't mean sexual orientation! This doesn't mean I can't go a second without it, but I definitely would not want to be deprived or limited from it.
6. Friends. Alone time is wonderful and essential for a stable mind, but life would certainly be dull without others to share it with :).
How to plan entire vacations based on karaoke nights at uncharted, local bars.
How to make my friends and loved ones happy :)