What I can say is that I'm a very affectionate loving guy who loves to have fun. I'm not against relaxing in a park or under the stars, but if you would like to go to a movie or dinner or even a concert I would love that as well. I'm very easy going, very go with the flow this part of me tends to bug my friends because I'm so laid back I will do anything and never have any input on what to do.
I love to work, be it side projects or my job. When I'm not working I've been hitting the gym and overall just trying to enjoy life.
I am Artistic, Soft Spoken, and rather quirky, but it works for me.
Other then that I tend to be good at getting people to relax and have fun (normally get them laughing by joking around or teasing myself)
So again....depends on when ya catch me.
B) Movies are a great thing, they are a wonderful escape from life. Some of the movies I love are Top Gun, Saw (all of them), The Cell, The Butterfly Effect, This Is Spinal Tap, Silence of the Lambs, Dogma and all of the Marvel movies. The list just keeps going and going.
C) Oh this is a bad place, very bad place. I love music with a passion. Music is more then just beats and rhythm Music is in our soul, its a part of who we are, it speaks to us. Personally the music that speaks to me most would have to be Rock. I love Rock, Metal, Glam Rock, just anything that really gets ya movin. I do enjoy some country and rap as well but I'm more picky about those as I prefer artists that have a unique sound.
D) I like spicy foods but I prefer the spice to come from peppers or spices in the food, not sauce. Mostly Mexican and Italian.
2) Music. Its a driving force in my life, a single song can change my whole mood.
3) A job. Without being able to get up and go to work every day I would go nuts. I love to work, it makes me feel good about myself.
4) The Earth and Universe. There is such beauty in the world and the stars, if a person doesn't recognize this then they will never know true beauty.
5) Art, be it in any form. I love to draw, paint, take pictures, make music, listen to music, any form of art. Art is a way for your feelings, thoughts, pain, everything, to come out into one shape.
6) My computer. My computer has become my way to express myself, I've found new and unique art forms through my computer.
When I'm not in a serious mood generally I think about what bands are in the area performing, if I'm goin to go, and why more stand up comedy isnt done in Sacramento.