Working FT and recently completed a master's degree.
Taking a guitar class.
Enjoying outdoor recreation, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and climbing.
Ministry with internationals and singing in a women's ensemble in my church community.
Living simply, sustainably and economically.
• Being a good friend and companion
• Keeping physically fit
• Many domestic arts (in the old style), including cooking, entertaining, sewing, knitting, gardening...
High energy level, yet serene
ENTERTAINMENT: I watch little TV, but like documentaries, Olympics and PBS, for example. Theater, concerts, exhibitions are great.
BOOKS: Recorded books are my fave...anything with an international element, accents, intrigue, set in history... Bible study, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Good Earth, Shakespeare, the classics.
MUSIC: classical, Baroque, Celtic, guitar, Christian contemporary, folk, jazz. Very eclectic tastes.
• Lifelong learning, discovery, challenge, adventure
• Outdoor recreation
• Friendship & fellowship with family & God's family
• Healthy tasty food
• .............leaving a space here for "margin" and to accommodate my future male counterpart.
...you love outdoor recreation and adventure.
...fitness is important to you.
...cooking and eating are important to you, and you think investing time and effort into creating joyous culinary experiences is worthwhile.
....you have international living experiences and/or intercultural sensibilities.
...you are a non-smoker.