So I don't quite have all my shit together, but I'm working hard to get there. Looking for somebody who can understand that, and who maybe is even in the same position as me. The couple who grinds together, binds together. I hate describing myself, but most people describe me as very genuine.
In the mean time, I'm bartending full-time, and taking care of my elderly, sickly mama. This part is very important; I know a lot of people find it unattractive that I have to live with an elderly woman, but it's a part of my life.
Trying to make time for the gym, but failing miserably. A workout partner would almost certainly help.
Essentially, I look like a stereotypical villain who hasn't yet committed fully.
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead (ashamed of myself)
All the Netflix Marvel shows
Food...everything. I like everything.
And I REALLY like beer, wine, and cocktails.
- How scarred I am from watching "A Serbian Film"
- Why gravity is such a cruel mistress
- Random dreams like giant Jesus fighting Godzilla for control of the countryside
- Why so many people's whole lives revolve around EDM
- Inflicting harm to people who cut me off in traffic. [Note to self: get spy car]
- How beautiful you are
- Why my dog is sooooo annoying
- How many fucks I should give about my typos in a non-professional setting
- Why they only play the Remix to Ignition and not just the regular one [edit: the original one sucks. question answered at karaoke]
You want to grab a drink.
You are a dog trainer who can train my dog.
If you actually want to get to know me; I know my profile doesn't do a very good job of describing me.
I need to make friends who are available during the day!