In the mean time, I'm working on bettering myself through school. Im also looking at other career opportunities. I currently bartend full-time.
Something important to know about me is that I co-own a house with my mom, and I take care of her. She is 76 and has a lot of health issues. I know that this is a turn off for a lot of people, and I totally get it. But it's an important part of my life, and it's going to have to be that way probably for the rest of her life.
In other news, Im trying to make time for the gym, but failing miserably. A workout partner would almost certainly help.
Essentially, I look like a stereotypical villain who hasn't quite yet become evil, but you can tell is gonna be the bad guy at some point in the movie.
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead (ashamed of myself)
All the Netflix Marvel shows
Food...everything. I like everything. But I do like eating healthy.
And I REALLY like beer, wine, and cocktails.
- How scarred I am from watching "A Serbian Film"
- Why gravity is such a cruel mistress
- Random dreams like giant Jesus fighting Godzilla for control of the countryside
- Why so many people's whole lives revolve around EDM
- Inflicting harm to people who cut me off in traffic. [Note to self: get spy car]
- How beautiful you are
- Why my dog is sooooo annoying
- How many fucks I should give about my typos in a non-professional setting
- Why they only play the Remix to Ignition and not just the regular one [edit: the original one sucks. question answered at karaoke]
You want to grab a drink.
You are a dog trainer who can train my dog.
If you actually want to get to know me; I know my profile doesn't do a very good job of describing me.
I need to make friends who are available during the day!