How to describe myself? Well I am charismatic, intelligent and honest. This means I am overly blunt at times, but friendly and outgoing, and I invest in my general knowledge. Honestly I just hope to leave a positive impact on those I meet. Hope to find someone who thinks the same.
Sports - Very competitive person. I was blessed with athletic skills and any sport I play I am pretty good. My main sports are soccer, baseball and bowling.
Movies: Original Star Wars, Star Trek, Major League, Avatar, Iron Man(s), Avengers, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Back to the Future(s), Anchorman, Step Brothers, Elf, The Last of the Mohicans, Tron Legacy, Sherlock Holmes, Wedding Crashers. Really I am down for any movie, but I find that I love anything sci-fi.
Shows: Friends, HIMYM, House of Cards, The Walking Dead, Mad Men, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, Parks and Recreation, and White Collar. I find that me and my roommates enjoy catching up over shows on Netflix Sunday evenings.
Music: 30 Seconds of Mars, Jimmy Eat World, Rise Against, Linkin Park, Needtobreathe, Mumford & Sons, Fun., Muse, Journey, Beach Boys, Will Smith, Eminem, Bon Jovi, Styx. Honestly most music I can enjoy.
2. Travel - Everyone says this, but I live it. I just did 3+ months of it.
3. Family - I'm there for my family and try to stay connected.
4. Baseball - Diehard San Francisco Giants fan. Boston Red Sox are my second team, but it's been a good decade for both teams.
5. Friends - Once you're a friend, you're a friend for life. I focus more on quality and less on quantity.
6. Cooking - It's relaxing and rewarding at the same time.