I grew up in the Bronx (after living the first 6 years of my life in Ghana), went to boarding school in CT, Colgate University (Philosophy), and have been working at a NYC Hedge Fund since my Junior year in High School.
I'm indecisive - cripplingly so when it comes to ordering seamless - just warning you.
I'm introverted, but I love being in the presence of others. I get bored when I'm alone.
I'm a complicated mix of INFJ/ISFJ/ISFP. Depending on how I'm feeling when i take these tests, those are the results i always get.
I love good food. I make it a point to explore NYC's culinary world. I love dinners with friends, but I'm just as comfortable eating at one of my favorites by myself.
Love to cook, but my knife skills could be much better.
I love looking at & being on the water. Unfortunately, I can't swim.
Based on my personality type, I'm probably also in the wrong field...
Making moves to LA.
Movies/Shows: Hitch, The Boondocks Saints, Independence Day, Love Actually, The Blind Side, Man on Fire, Forest Gump, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Dexter, Entourage, Ray Donovan, LOST, Suits, Ballers, anything Anthony Bourdain, Top Gear, Stranger Things.
Music: Jay-Z, Kanye West, Biggie, Tupac, U2, Billy Joel, Journey, The Four Seasons (Frankie and co.), The Temptations, Lot's of 80's hits, 90's, Jazz, some Pop, Elevator music, and anything else from this period that's actually worth listening to.
Food: All types of food, good food, except: mushrooms, avocados, tofu, squid, and octopus.
Restaurants of choice: Trattoria dell'Arte, Florios, Balthazar, Harding's, Artisinal, Mirkos, RedBar (My favorite).
Good Food & Drink
Meaningful Interaction (those one-on-one moments where you really get to know someone)
2. My startup
4. My Future
5. The coming weekend
6. Sex (judging by some of your profiles its not just a guy thing).
After work drinks with friends usually rolls into a fantastic dinner which often rolls into a chill night at a great bar or a wild night at a hotspot.
2. You want to talk/hang out
3. You're interested in finding a friend to explore with, or activity partner for Movies, Dinners, Drinks, Walks, Talks, Bike Riding, Shooting, City-gazing from high places... or if you know some tips and tricks to help me learn how to swim.
4. You're fun, cute, and like to flirt. ( I'm a terrible flirt, my game is middleschool, but it's still damn adorable I've been told).
5. You love hugs.
6. You can rock sweatpants and sneakers and and look damn hot doing it.
7. You want to do coffee/brunch on a Saturday.
8. You want to make dinner together while drinking good wine and listening to good music.