Heads up: I suck at summarizing. Humans are too multi-sided, that and I'm no good at picking out which of those sides are important to people. So message me (you get major bonus points if you message me first), and I'll answer any questions you have.
I'm a long boarding artist. I like Adventure Time, it's mathematical. I love the human mind, and more specifically, exploring it's many facets. I have a hobby of doing personal research into various aspects of psychology and neuroscience. I'm pro rights (women, civil, homosexual, substance, etc).
I love trees (both kinds). I try to go camping every summer, and hopefully out to the beach. Technology is my homie. I'm quite nerdy, though you might not know it from looking at me or having a quick chat at the bar. I try to get out at least once a week to a live music event. I also take every opportunity I get to attend outdoor events (raves I suppose you could call them). The mix of music and nature is enthralling.
Oh, and I reddit.
Here's a small sample of my art: http://monkyz.deviantart.com/gallery/
I'm gonna put up this little heads up. I get on here when I'm high usually. If I wind up visiting your profile several times, this is most likely the reason. That or it's been a little while/you changed your pic and I was high and forgot who you are. Sorry :)
Movies: Too many to remember. Here are some basics. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, A Scanner darkly, Alice in Wonderland, The Thief and the Cobbler, Hayao Miyazaki films (especially Spirited Away), most philosophical movies, movies with aliens, many different comedies (LOVE comedy), Philip K. Dick stuff
Books: Was an avid reader though High School, but recently I've been reading the interwebs mostly. A few of my staples are Through the Looking-glass, Calvin and Hobbes, Pendragon, the Inkheart trilogy, and philosophy books.
I'll pack away almost any food at least once. I hate to miss out on awesome new things.
2. Nature. I have to be able to get out in it. It's so calming. It takes you back to your primal roots.
3. Mr. Cannabis and his smart friends. I stay away from stuff like meth/coke/H. However, I do tend to gravitate towards mind expanding compounds.
4. Love. I have a wonderful girlfriend who's totally awesome and more than could be hoped for, and a group of really close friends and family. They support me through anything. Love 'em to bits.
5. Freedom. Life is a series of choices. Limit those and it becomes more "mechanized" with every step. Limit our freedoms enough and we end up as fleshy drones, doing the bidding of our rulers, rather than people.
6. Technology. It's what lets us accomplish so much. It also establishes a free flow of information that is incredibly important.
You love cannabis
You know what Measure 80 is (in Oregon)
You want someone to bounce deep Philosophical ideas off of
You love the parks around here and want to go for a hike/ride
You want to do some collaborative artwork