- recently applied to basically every university. We'll see what sticks, but my top pick is UCI for a variety of reasons.
- brainstorming ways to protect my trans and queer PoC friends from the imminent nightmare
- tutoring statistics the maximum 24 hours a week the district can offer me without having to give me benefits. :|
- performing with probably too many choirs. It keeps me busy. Sometimes I get paid.
- getting myself into better shape. Still pretty clueless about fitness though, and now I'm nursing a shoulder injury for it.
- playing video games excessively (lately just a lot of Overwatch and Civilization VI on PC. Sometimes still Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and now also Pokemon Moon. I also play a lot of Pokemon Go, which may as well have been made specifically for me given I was already walking and taking buses most everywhere.)
In short: I am unabashedly geeky. If you don't have a problem with that, then we'll get along fine.
Strategy games. I am among 1.4% of steam users that cleared Deity difficulty in Civilization V prior to the release of the Brave New World expansion which made it a lot easier. On those rare occasions that I have the time to set aside, I always enjoy multiplayer Civ games.
I could probably thrash you in Super Smash Bros. with my favorite character, Ness.
I feel like singing ought to be listed here, but I've already hinted at that above.
I'm also the cuddliest guy there ever was.
Next, probably that I pronounce everything with an absurd degree of clarity.
My favorite movie is V for Vendetta, followed pretty closely by Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I thought that the new Ghostbusters was perfect.
I love opera, symphonic rock, jazz, and chiptune. Favorite bands include Nightwish, The OneUps, Queen, The Decemberists, The Noisettes, The Dresden Dolls, Anamanaguchi, and Nightwish. Also, Nightwish. (Did I mention Nightwish?)
Finally, I also love a lot of purely instrumental music, as many of my favorites come from video games. OCRemix kicks ass.
My favorite food is Greek. I also love Italian, Indian, Japanese, Mexican, and Thai. I'll try anything once so long as it's not poisonous.
Lastly, I don't watch much TV, but I really love The Venture Bros., Archer, Bob's Burgers, and Futurama.
More seriously: the music I'm studying at any given point. I listen to it constantly until it becomes the wallpaper of my mind and then I listen to it some more.
Self-driven cars cannot come soon enough.
You'd be interested in entering Smash 4 doubles tournaments with me.
You have an appreciation for classical music and/or video games.
You are otherwise inclined.
You hit the Like button. I'm not paying for the A-List, so please go ahead and say hello to make yourself known to me.