How to Get Along with Me
• If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure.
• I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this.
• Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit.
• Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and non-judgmentally.
• Ask me questions to help me get clear.
• Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery.
• Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings.
• I like a good discussion but not a confrontation.
• Let me know you like what I've done or said.
• Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life.****
What I Like About Being the Kind of Person I Am.
• being nonjudgmental and accepting
• caring for and being concerned about others
• being able to relax and have a good time
• knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
• my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good mediator and facilitator
• my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and now
• being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe
What's Hard About Being the Kind of Person I am.
• being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
• being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
• being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
• being confused about what I really want
• caring too much about what others will think of me
• not being listened to or taken seriously
I am laid back, musical, and a Sinfonian
Movies - I'm into most kinds of movies. Some of my favorites are The Blues Brothers, The Dark Knight, 007 films, Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, The Avengers, Wayne's World, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, Captain America: The Winter Solider.
Shows - Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, New Girl, Burn Notice, Star Trek, Battlestar Gallactica, The Walking Dead, Arrow, The Flash, Doctor Who, Supernatural, The Americans, and a bunch of stuff off of Netflix.
Music - I enjoy most kinds but my favorites are blues rock and jazz. Tedeschi Trucks Band, Aerosmith, Stevie Ray Vaughan, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, The Budos Band, Albert King, B.B. King, Freddie King, Robert Cray, John Lee Hooker, Robert Johnson, Howlin' Wolf, Derek Trucks, The Allman Brothers, Eric Clapton, The Bridge, Trigger Hippy, Dave Matthews Band, The Black Keys, Pat Metheny, Wes Montgemery, Jaco Pastorius, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Django Reinhardt, Muddy Waters, Lightning Hopkins, Bobby Bland, Buddy Guy, Joe Pass, Johnny Winter, Silverchair, Son House, Christopher Parkening, Frank Sinatra, Kiss, Guns 'n' Roses, Nirvana, Goo Goo Dolls, Incubus, Stone Temple Pilots, Third Eye Blind, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Hot Attacks and Crossroads.
Foods - I love most kinds of food, but my favorites are Mexican, Italian, Chinese, and BBQ.
#2 My Guitar, It's my main instrument and I'd feel lost musically without it.
#3 Friends, I love my friends, since I live on the other side of Texas from my family, they are like a second family to me.
#4 Family, I wouldn't be the man I am today without them.
#5 Good Food, I love food, its so great!
#6 Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, I love this fraternity so much, I've put a lot of time and effort into it and its given me so much more back. My experiences with Phi Mu Alpha have been some of the greatest of my life.
I also spend a lot of time thinking about my fraternity. If I'm hanging out with any of my brothers, its very possible we could be discussing various things about our fraternity, that is if its just brothers hanging out.
I also think about Politics a lot.
You're a musician as well and want to play some music together.
You're nerdy and want to befriend someone who is also kinda nerdy.
You find me interesting and want to get to know me better.
You're looking for a cool new friend who's easy to get along with.