I like being creative and would be thrilled to find other talented creative folks to collaborate with on video, game, media, and music projects.
Not currently an A-list subscriber, so if you "like" me, I'll probably never know. Just message me instead! Even though I've concluded OKC is pretty much a barren wasteland for South Carolina, I still occasionally check the site / send out polite ignored messages :)
- good bad jokes (or "dad jokes" depending on who you ask), pun, and innuendo
- being sex positive
- informed consent
- knowing a little about a whole lot of stuff
- waxing philosophical about how to improve society
- being creative (making music, writing, drawing, etc.)
- writing lists on the internet
- writing polite and civil messages that southern women ignore on OKCupid
Or, my silly / dumb t-shirts with nerdy and / or obscure references.
Or, my appreciation for puns and my refined sense of humor (aka "dad jokes"). Don't be hatin'.
Or, that I'm unabashedly open and honest and want to know what makes you tick right off the bat.
Books: "Awareness" by Anthony DeMello, "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" by Herman Hesse, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams, "Ghost in The Shell" by Masamune Shirow.
Movies: "Airplane!," "Birdman," "Les Invasions Barbares", "Secretary," "The Martian," "Swiss Army Man," "Young Frankenstein," Monty Python films, sci-fi, B-movies, comedies.
Shows: "30 Rock," "Adventure Time," "Archer," "Bee and Puppycat," "Caprica," "Danger 5," "Doctor Who," many HBO originals ("Game of Thrones," "Westworld," and "Vice News Tonight" being noteworthy standouts), "Kill La Kill," "One Punch Man," "Please Don't Hug Me," Star Trek: TNG and newer (including Enterprise), "The Venture Brothers."
Music: Daft Punk, Kishi Bashi, Regina Spektor, "Still Alive" by Jonathan Coulton, jazz, blues, lots of movie, tv, and video game soundtracks.
Food: Vietnamese, Thai, Sushi, Indian, Italian, good Tex-mex, and fruit.
Games: "Cards Against Humanity," "Magic the Gathering," "The Wolf Among Us," "Dear Esther," "Super Time Force Ultra," "Papers, Please," "Heroes of the Storm," "Paragon," 2D Fighters, any fun co-op games.
- the ability to improve oneself
- affection / having fun with sex
- how can I make that person laugh
- how to improve myself and the world/society
- finding truly open minded (and relatively safe / sane) folks to try fun hedonistic stuff with
- cultures and places I'd like to explore
- if Skynet has already won
- Musical composition
- how close to reality "Idiocracy" really is
- what demographic(s) advertisements are aiming for and what they are REALLY trying to say (and how insipid the message often is)
I have no interest in individuals who are incapable of having calm and civil conversations about disagreements, feelings, and goals.
Or, if making time to get to know each other out in the real world is a priority for you... especially if you're into fun nerdy stuff (intellectualism in general, learning, science, art, sci-fi, video games, nerdy card games), like making music, are kind-hearted, find living things to be fascinating, desperately crave genuine honesty, consider sex to be a great recreational activity, are positive, enjoy conversation about meaningful and diverse topics (i.e. philosophy, psychology, art, sex / sexuality, social reform, etc.), are over a 60% match percentage, and aren't crazy socially awkward.
I'm happy to answer questions about myself, life, the universe, etc. as time allows... so there's one more excuse for you to message me :D
Not currently an A-list subscriber, so toss me a message if you want me to know you "like" me.
Absolutely not interested in rude people, temper tantrums, flakes, cheaters, or those who promote prayer in lieu of spending time and resources to address social / economic injustices.