Books: "If it has two covers, I'm reading it", but on the fiction front my favorite book of all time is probably "Snow Crash" by Neal Stephenson. My most recently completed book was "Self Made Man".
Movies: Silly fantasy romances like Stardust to action films like Equilibrium or V for Vendetta. I'll admit a huge weakness for Disney's animated films as well -- Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, Sleeping Beauty are all well worn in my collection.
TV: House, Castle, Firefly, Slayers, Ranma 1/2, Full Metal Alchemist, Evangelion, the various Law and Orders.
Food: Salads, Thai curry, all sorts of things... I'll also admit that I opened a wholesale account with my favorite chocolatier... It's amazing and so worth it. I'll even share.
2. My motorcycle. I've put more work into making her (and she is a her!) my own than the factory did building her.
3. Chocolate. Did I mention I have a wholesale account?
4. My feline boys. They're fuzzy little attention-demanding cuddlebutts.
5. Austin Texas. The greatest city in the world. Seattle is pretty cool though.
6. Boots. My collection may be verging on excessive.
If you know/want to learn how to ride a motorcycle, I’m always looking for riding buddies.
Oh, And if you need an extra for game night.