Looking for funny, geeky, kinky, curious, kind.
- Using antiquated phrases like "swell!", "jolly good!", and "look here, what's the big idea?" in everyday conversation.
- Getting people to chill out (weed helps)
- Skipping meals.
- Headbanging. Preferably while air-drumming.
I like food from all over the world.
- Red meat.
- Boundless imagination.
- The kindness of strangers.
- A loophole.
- The mounting evidence that our world, both as a society and as an ecosystem, will soon implode like a submarine at crush depth.
- American history. I mean like deep history, though, like pre-Columbus.
-Depraved scenarios of uncontrollable lust and Bacchanalian abandon.
-And, like everyone, my survival strategy re: the zombie apocalypse.
-I'm a profoundly average cook, and I'm okay with that.
-I have a weakness for nonwhite and/or androgynous women.
-I was ejected from my grade-school soccer league as a kid because I wouldn't stop acting like a dinosaur during games.
there's something about me you find intriguing, or if you want to get to know me a little better. Or you're looking for a drinking/hiking/dog-walking companion.