- I'm friendly, moderately outgoing, and couldn't live without my sense of humor.
- I'm looking for someone who wants to live, explore, have fun, and enjoy life.
- I don't understand dating and all the games that go along with it. I'll try hard to just be straightforward and honest with you, and even if we decide we're not the best romantic fit I'm still excited to make a friend.
- Monetarily speaking, I don't care what you do, how much you make, what you drive, or who your parents are. I'm interested in you, a person, not stuff.
- The most attractive things to me are ambition, intelligence, and humor. I realize you don't necessarily have to have a bunch of degrees to be intelligent, and if you're a strong, motivated woman who isn't pretentious I might just fall in love.
- I forgot kindness. That's super important, I like nice people!
You may have noticed that I'm in a wheelchair and that I'm mentioning it all the way down here after you've had to wade through my introduction. I broke my neck in a snowboarding accident when I was 19, messed up my spinal cord, and here I am. I actually got pretty lucky in that I still have some feeling in my lower body, and since I know everyone is always wondering--yes I can have sex. Normally I wouldn't broach the topic and risk being thrown in with the Internet dating hookup crowd, but I get that question all the time and there's no non-awkward way to go about asking or answering it later. So, there ya go.
If you want a laid back guy to get to know please say hello--I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to contact me no matter who you are, I promise I won't bite :)
Music: Just about anything. I like alternative, hip hop, rock, country, and some older classic rock. Always open to something new and I love concerts and live music.
Books: I stopped reading for fun when I got to law school and have only recently gotten back to it. As soon as I have a better breadth of comparison I'll get back to this, but for now just assume I'm one of those illiterate buffoons who brags about never reading books.
Food: I'm allergic to seafood but otherwise I'm not picky. I love trying new things and generally appreciate the diversity of food in Southern California.
2) Good food (and new food)
3) Progress. I like feeling like I'm building towards something in my life, whether through work, school, or even just working out. If you're not improving, someone else is, and I don't want to lose the things I value because of that.
4) Fountains of knowledge, wherever I may find them
5) The Internet. Especially you, Google
6) Adventure, excitement, and new stuff!