My name is Erik T. Anderson and I'm somewhat of your average guy. The reason why I say that I'm average is because I do the typical thing a teenage guy my age would. I play sports; hockey, football, baseball, and wrestling. I enjoy fixing up old cars with my father at his auto garage (hence the username, thunderbird (thunder-byrd)) I enjoy going out with friends and just having a good time. But aside from these generic things, I'm also different.
For one, I enjoy writing & reading. Not sure if you've noticed by my well put together paragraph :P. Literature is actually a passion of mine and I hope to one day be able to teach English Lit at either a high school or college level. Yeah, I kinda love Shakespeare & Emily Dickinson. Another thing is, I adore helping people. That's one of the main reason why I'm a lifeguard during the spring/summer. I adore animals and children as well, so if you're into that, that's a plus for you(:
I'm a well rounded kid, really. I come from a large family, four sisters and one brother, so family is a big deal to me. I was brought up with manners and expectations of how to treat others, especially women being that I have four sisters. Being able to have a good laugh with family and friends is what life is all about. Laughing makes you live longer, yano? I'm the jokster type so things I say shouldn't always be taken seriously. But that's not to say that I don't know when I have to start being serious, because believe me, when I get serious, it's a hard wall to knock down. But don't like al this discourage you to talk to me. I know it seems like a lot, but really, I'm an easy going, down to earth, simple guy, and I really love making new friends. If anything, you should use all this information to start a conversation to get to know me more. Plus, I'm single(;
1) God; I'm not very religious but God is my saviour and that's how it'll always be.
2) My family; they drive me crazy and we don't always get along but they're always there when I need them and for that I'm thankful. (This DOES include pets<3)
3) My writing/literature; it sets me free from the hardships of the real world and allows me to relax when I need a breather.
4) My friends; only the few that really understand me and are really there for me are the ones that count/matter to me.
5) Music; I'm not good at singing and I can't play an instrument but when I need a good cry or a good stress reliever, I know which tracks to go to.
6) My bed; because nothing is complete without a good nap.
Brunettes with light eyes
Girls with freckles
Latinas (preferably who can speak spanish)