Making people feel appreciated and loved.
Playing the violin.
Cross-stitching naughty words.
Making silly faces.
Singing goofy songs.
Letting my teeth show.
Making lists of things that I'm good at.
Color - Anything brighter than the sun
Music - Mambo: perfect for painting and cooking.
Electronic music: perfect for dancing on your bike, on a pier, in
the sand, on the block, with a lock, by a grill, on a hill
Bands/Musicians (just to name a few): Metronomy, Micachu
and the Shapes, Royal Canoe, Disclosure, Steely Dan, Nickleback ;)
Food - Fucking all of it. Duh.
Movies - Jesus Camp (really any documentary about religion as I am
simply fascinated by the idea of faith and how consuming and
destructive some people's faith can be), Trailer Park Boys,
Secretary, documentaries about body modification, Hellrasier (which I've seen who knows how many times as it has become my packing-for-all-the-things movie)
Books: The Giver, She's Come Undone, mostly nonfiction though. I
have to list The Hunger Games because I sped through that
shit. It was like a brain vacation...no thinking involved.
2. Music. If all music suddenly disappeared from the world I'm not sure I would survive the Musicapocalypse.
3. The sun. I would be the most cranky sea rag if I lived above the Arctic Circle and had to endure days without sunlight.
4. Other people. In the case of a post-apocalyptic world (I'm sensing a theme in this text box), I would not survive the one woman world.
5. Coffee. I really love it. With cream and maple syrup.
6. Adventure on the horizon. It's what keeps me going through what can sometimes be the humdrumness of everyday life.
You can teach me something really cool: mechanics, welding, carpentry, etc.