Timbo18
23 Lake Stevens, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Timbo18
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Ok complete redo of this part of my profile. My name is Tim, I guess I could go along of the lines of a soft spoken charming young man lol. Chivalry is not dead in my book, I'm not super chivalrous but I am at times. Still confused on what women really want, they still choose the douche over the other guy at times haha. I guess I could be in the middle sortv. Yes I am in the military at the moment, but I get out in less than 2 years, no I am not re-enlisting. I plan to go back home in Washington and make up for a whole lot of missed family time, This job has taken me away from watching my siblings grow into young men and women and it breaks my heart a little. Yea I may be a big bad marine blah blah blah, but honestly i'm a big teddy bear haha. I know when to be mature and know when to act like I am 10 years old. We all have those moments lol. I am looking for a certain individual whom i plan on spending alot of time with. But be prepared to laugh like 90% of the time, the other 10% is sleeping lol. In my eyes I am an imperfect perfect man. I have my flaws but so does everybody else, I am willing to see through your flaws to see the real beauty of your inner being. Getting kinda deep here lol. I do like to spoil btw, it's just something I like, I like making you feel like your the only girl in the world. Theres alot for me to give, I'm just waiting for the right one to accept it :) Message me and you can find out more about me :)
What I’m doing with my life
Currently counting down the days till I get out of the military, it was fun and all but i'm ready to go back home lol.
I’m really good at
Having that inviting vibe, even on rainy days I am still that ray of sunshine that you could need.
The first things people usually notice about me
Ughhhhh blush blush blush, it's not super bad but its there, why am I like this hahah
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Don't have a favorite book yet. Anything animated or thrilling, I can do horror but prefer to have someone to hide behind lol. Big bang theory, Anthony Bourdain, Walking dead. Music is life, well most music haha. And I will eat just about anything, haven't found out if I'm allergic to anything yet D:
The six things I could never do without
Music, Laughter, Friends, Family, Cold weather, Video Games
I spend a lot of time thinking about
How big is the universe actually? Seriously if we made a space ship and picked one direction, how far could we go? Always interests me. Oh and aliens and ghosts.
On a typical Friday night I am
Decompressing and relaxing with a beer maybe or some chill tunes.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Hmmmm, this one can be a bit iffy, message me and you could find out :)
You should message me if
Your serious about this, yea we can date and if you don't like it then thats cool, but at least you were committed for a little, we always change our minds. It's just human nature, were very picky lol. If I visit your profile then send me a message, I don't bite to much, If i don't message you then I got side tracked...again lol.
More