Also, I've compiled a list of "favorites" for you to peruse.
10. Giving or receiving Hi fives...especially from a girl that knows how & when to deliver them...
9. Eating cookies
8. Pillow fights as forplay
7. Perfecting badass poses
6. Giving around the waist, from the back...hugs.
5. Movies and cuddling.
4. Going to the zoo(yep a grown man that loves the zoo=p)
3. Looking good while kicking ass in the dojo
2. Working out (numbers 3 and 7 depend on this)
1. Long kisses that lead to more
Making strange faces at people while driving on the hwy.
Motivating the unmotivated.
Creating a better life than what's already out there.
TETHER BALL! Bring it. See ya on the playground!
Anything written by Eckhart Tolle, Dean Koontz, James Patterson and John Grisham.
My top 5 movies would be Empire records, Braveheart, Better off Dead, Ferris Buellers Day Off and The Matrix Trilogy.
Food:You do have to be patient in this category because I'm a guy. And although I've been horrible in the kitchen in the past, I'm learning to cook now. Want to help me? Yep, this is where you come in=)
3.My right eye
6.My cell phone
If you practice or want to learn Tai chi
Read or know who Eckhart Tolle is.
If you are an entrepreneur or have great ideas about how to leave this planet better than how you found it.
If you are a genuinely happy person and your baggage is minimal.
If you are a nerd/smarty pants
If you are well rounded and are looking for someone that doesn't play games. Unless you count Scrabble, Monopoly, or Super Mario Brothers as games you play.