What you get:
1. More pleasure that you've ever had in your life.
2. Someone radically committed to your growth and development. (Read Quitters, Inc. by Stephen King)
3. Someone who will process your pain and trauma with you, when it comes up.
4. Someone who is committed to your spiritual enlightenment who knows quite a bit about that path.
5. Tantric training
6. The opportunity to walk around naked at home.
7. Deep experience in hypnosis mental training/meditation
8. Something to fully challenge you and every weak spot you have
9. Deep connection, intimacy, and love in a group (you will make powerful friends even if we end our arrangement)
10. The possibility to learn how to ask for and have an opportunity to explore your deepest kinks, fetishes, and desires
No drugs or drinking with me.
Say how you feel and what you want--or be willing to learn that.
Hypnosis and trance-play, tantra, breathing, energy play, energy work, emotional healing, massage and bodywork, power-exchange coaching.
I'm 40, have been studying the world of sexuality and pleasure almost full-time for 8 years, have a successful coaching practice and am creating a business which aims to free people sexually.
I tend to be a bit of a homebody. I love deep conversations and long 1:1 conversations.
I am completely committed to the very most extreme edge of personal growth.
I am ex-LDS and served a mission in Germany, speak fluent German and lived in Europe for 15 years.
I am ambitious, love freedom, pleasure, community, and LOVE.
I live an 'unfenced' life (see Sex 3.0) and am a switch.
Msg me if you want to know more.
Previous partners say that they become more orgasmic (all the time) just from hanging around me.
Teaching and coaching powerful sexy women + amazing men in shifting to change the world.
tech gadgets ;)
Intelligence and deep conversation
That said, my 'alone time' is quite valuable to me and I do take a lot of it.
You are affectionate, enjoy touch, are looking for powerful experience, appreciate humor and intelligence.
And are interested in surrender.
"There are two sources of conflict in relating. One is 'how much do you love me?' The other is 'who is in charge'?"
We solve the last one. You can judge the first.