Current status: Facial hair.
Books: The Dresden Files, Dune, Discworld, Mistborn, Harry Potter, Tolkien, Warcraft
Movies: Mad Max Fury Road, Big Hero 6, Godzilla, My Name is Khan, Ip Man, Boondock Saints, Iron Man, Moulin Rouge, Serenity, Inglourious Basterds, Guardians of the Galaxy, Labyrinth, Six-String Samurai, Warcraft
Shows: Rick and Morty, Game of Thrones, Boston Legal, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Top Gear, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, The IT Crowd, Battlestar Galactica, How It's Made, Game Grumps, Orange is the New Black, Once Upon A Time
Music: Dropkick Murphys, The Offspring, Anti-Flag, Gaelic Storm, Epica, Great Big Sea, Within Temptation, Bad Religion, Sister Hazel, Reel Big Fish, System of a Down, Daft Punk, and many other sorts
Food: Edible, especially Indian.
- My collection of kilts because I believe everyone deserves the freedom of the skirt.
- Internet Access. Having the shared knowledge of the world on hand is still more useful than people seem to know. It's also the main way I keep in contact with my friends!
- TSA PreCheck. This is especially useful for O'Hare and Orlando airports.
- Global Entry. My record time through LAX customs is 6 minutes from plane to front door!
- Sunglasses - My eyes have never held up well in the light of the big fireball in the sky.
- Planning for a bike or hike over the weekend
- Gaming with (physically) distant friends
- Prepping food for weekly meal batches
- Flying to another city
You want to play laser tag.
You want a gym buddy.
You want to get tea together.