- I pay the ridiculous prices to buy the small fish at the zoo to feed the stingrays. I feel like if we were in reversed positions and I were in a tank with kids trying to catch me, I'd at least want skittles or something out of it ... maybe some reeses.
- I love Bugles and olives, and still curse the fact that I grew up and my fingers no longer fit in them.
- I can be the most introverted or most extroverted person you'll ever meet depending on the situation i'm put in.
- I LOVE making other people smile. And I will do almost anything just make whoever I'm with smile.
- Ducks are like the coolest animals EVER!! but i would never own one because once you own something, most of the time, you often realize there are downsides to them, and I would never want to do that to my love of ducks.
- I'm awesome at sports! I once led our intramural basketball team in scoring with 6 points for the game . . . yeah, we were that bad.
In all seriousness, I'm a fairly down-to-earth driven guy who loves to keep things light. I have life goals that I'm constantly striving towards while at the same time trying to make my, and everyone around me's, life a little better.
I'm looking for a person who is comfortable with herself, and comfortable to show who she really is, rather than putting on a facade to please others. Genuine honesty is very important to me. Ultimately, it would be awesome to find someone who is caring, fun, and willing to share themselves.
I'm an INTJ if that type of psychology thing floats your boat. :P
Part of me still loves the thought of working with my degree (Art History), so we'll see if anything comes of that.
I love learning new skills. . .
Also, I guess I've been told many times that I dress well and smell good. But who wants to smell bad?
I love Catch 22, but prefer to read something easier like the Hunger Games or Game of Thrones. My all time favorite book is either Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card or Lamb by Christopher Moore.
I enjoy The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and White Collar, New Girl, and Sherlock.
I'll listen to anything but I won't enjoy much country. I just finally invested in a nice pair of headphones. Totally worth the price, if you love music.
(At work) I wonder if my dog misses me as much as I miss her?
I'm impressed, as it is, that you've made it through the short novel they just made me write out here. lol