10. I am a huge family person. My family is spread throughout California and I try to see them as often as I can.
9. I’m very lucky to have an amazing group of friends, locally and around the world.
8. I’m pretty active. I love hiking, swimming and yoga.
7. I was the hoola-hoop champion of the 4th grade and I’m damn proud of it.
6. I LOVE to laugh. Laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt is the best.
5. I’ve lived in three countries and speak three languages.
4. I’m happiest when I have a flight booked.
3. Cooking is one of my favorite things. So is drinking wine. I combine those two activities as much as possible.
2. It is not unusual for strangers to walk up to me and touch my hair. For some reason the curls are like magnets for rogue fingers. It can be off-putting at times, but I roll with it.
1. I’m a super easy-going person that tries to get the most out of every day. I love trying new things (from new activities to new restaurants/bars).
TV- Modern Family, Amazing Race
Food- I'll try anything, but I love sushi and mediterranean food
My contacts/glasses (i'd be blind without them)