• Am a “Happy Blue” snow skier, fearless water skier and newly hatched wake boarder
• Love biking for fun and transportation and I've still got a century ride to check off on my bucket list
• Love to bake cookies and always use the original Tollhouse recipe if I'm baking chocolate chip ones
• Created my own consulting business from the ground up
• Make a mean grilled eggplant and can stir-fry with the best of them
• Am a passionate and extensive traveler and still have Tibet, Turkey and an African safari on my wish list (although I would not mind going back to Paris, either!)
• Love cheap ethnic food as much as I like dressing up to go to Les Nomades or Grace.
• Spent 3 weeks in Nepal, trekking and looking for tigers
• Love yoga, walking, biking and staying fit.
Most of these things, though, would be more fun with someone great – like you.
I read a lot: 2 papers/day (Trib, WSJ Mon-Sat, Sunday NYT). I subscribe to Inc, Fast Co, Nat'l Geog Traveler mags. I love my book clubs – both of them (one is coed). Recent favorites: Art of Fielding, Orphan Master’s Son, Destiny of the Republic.
Friends & family