Since I was little I've had a serious dislike for drunken people, smoking and loud noises, and as a result hated every moment of the evening whenever someone dragged me to a disco/bar/pub. An unfortunate side effect: I'm not into dancing. Instead, I enjoy calmer and cozier activities with my friends, like hanging out at home or at a cafe, playing a game, or going to the movies. Or watching my friends' faces as the latest twist of my role-playing adventure plot dawns on them. :P
I'm a laid-back guy who's easy to get along with. I'm usually practical and logical, but I've been given pause lately because of events relating to a dream I had about ten years ago, which has caused me to take the occasional leap of faith (with positive results so far!). I'm pretty tolerant of other people's habits & faiths, and I hate unfairness and injustice.
I'm here for friends, some nice chats, the annoyingly addictive tests and questions, and the remote chance of finding someone REALLY nice! ;P
I spend much of my free time on role-playing games with my friends, as well as board games and mahjong. I also play with the computer (PC & PS3). I've also set a goal to once again improve my physique and health and have taken up jogging (and hopefully soon going to the gym). I've also practiced raja yoga for several years now and I've played golf for a year.
On second thought, people usually just don't notice me! I often get the feeling like I'm just obfuscated in plain sight, where I have to poke my friends to make them notice I'm even in the room! :D
The Riftwar Saga - Raymond E. Feist
The Death Gate series - M. Weis / T. Hickman
Shogun - J. Clavell
The Sword of Truth series - T. Goodkind
Terminator 1&2, Aliens, Die Hard, 5th Element, Predator, The Rock, The Last Samurai, Avatar, Princess Mononoke, 50 First Dates, Crank, Yojimbo, etc.
Most notably trance, also some techno, pop, J-pop and metal. Examples:
Ana Criado & Omnia - No One Home
SoundTEMP - Narcissus
EastNewSound - Black Butterfly
Bomfunk MCs - Turn It Up
Brother Firetribe - Heart Full of Fire
Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful
Stratovarius - Destiny
I try to keep my youtube playlist updated with what I like:
Lasagna, banana chicken (indian), pork & vegetables (chinese style, own recipe), pizza.
2) Friends - I think too much sometimes, and without people to tangle my emotions on I'd go nuts. (Mmm, Snickers...)
3) Games - Relaxing and mind challenging, and even nice socially sometimes!
4) Peaceful natural environments - Yes, I hug trees sometimes! They feel nice.
5) Free time - Because I'm just too brilliant at coming up with things to do for myself! Even with the time I have I can't do nearly all I want. I'd prefer being able to split into copies. Preferably at least 25 copies so I could solo raid in WoW. Actually, that might mean I'll start playing again so maybe not. :P
6) The biological essentials (no way I'm letting them take up more than one slot here!!! Wait, I shouldn't even have spent this slot! *D'oh!*)
-Dropping those few extra kilos I've gained and getting back into ripped shape
-Whether or not the dream I saw 10 years ago is coming true
-How I could get myself to learn how to cook tasty vegetarian dishes.
Ah! I know you were thinking of writing just now. No changing your mind. Out with it!