Those who truly appreciate honesty and unfunny humor will have a friend in me. You big dummies. :-)
I apologize for the long bio, but I promise this will save us some valuable time upfront. I tried to keep it within a user-friendly frame for quick reference and objectivity. If anything of interest is captured between the lines by your personality depth radar, then this reference guide will have served its finite purpose and will self destruct in a matter of minutes.
I consider myself an independent, non-patriotic, progressive individual who loves hard, lives to learn, is always thirsty for knowledge in freedom (and vice-versa), even if it's random and seemingly useless, or misinterpreted as laziness. This eternal, incurable physical and mental wanderlust explains how I've grown and progressed to be an atheist, a polyamorist (look it up, girls), a non-conformist and a bunch of other non-societal normal "ist" terms I truly hate labeling myself under, but will agree to do so in order to keep things easier for the reader here.
I don't pursue traditional, possessive, monogamous relationships in life because we are all too unique to be ignored, replaced, be seen as an object to be loved only to serve an agenda and to be discarded once we've fulfilled it. My only agenda is to be happy every day, to enjoy everything I get myself into and everyone in my life in whatever capacity they're dialed in (for the record: I'm straight. Not gay, not bi, nor any of the other silly variations of labels derived from sexual preferences). But I'm not a homophobe and am pro everything and everyone, as long as it's legal and mostly safe. 😊
I've been jumping off life's cliffs since I turned 22 (I had the urge since before I was 10), and will probably continue to do so for ever. Because I can. I'm a free bird, no baggage, not married, no kids, very little debt, no assets, no liabilities, no mortgage, you get the point. This is your cue to realize that as fierce as you may be, I'm not broken, nor a problem for anyone to try to solve or fix, I'm not a puzzle, I'm not a game or a toy. I will encourage you and enable you if I can to change the world some day, but you won't be able to change or format me. If we're to get along, we need to make this be the foundation of our "thing" whatever that may turn out to be.
I have very little time for pop culture and interest in the mundane, and whatever is left of it in me only diminishes more and more every day (thanks Kanye fans and PokemonGo players). This is now very obvious also in regards to capitalism and consumerism. Unless you're doing something for the planet or to help the needy, I don't typical place value on which schools people got into debt to attend for their obligatory higher training, professional accomplishments or how much money they make, spend or need. I respect the passion in people for those things, but these trade-oriented aspects of one's life choices are not really what I find interesting in people. I prefer my relationships to be based in the realm of the senses and not in much in the materialistic byproducts of human life.
What I truly care to share with those I love is the freedom to be happy and an open mind. Ironically, it takes a lot of effort to describe what's pretty simple, doesn't it? So, for those (99.99%) who require "commitment", exclusivity and possessiveness, here's a word of advice: don't expect French food at a Chinese restaurant, aka don't waste much time with me. I have nothing to offer you, I bring nothing to your table. But we can still buy you tea and we can be great friends.
2) Looking at things from different angles, like the ones outside of a box (angles outside of a box?)
3) Handling stress quite nicely while getting mad at those who don't handle it very well. Yup. I'm that guy that is unassumingly tuned into what you're saying, and at the subtle evidence of hostility coming from you, will calmly tell you to go fuck yourself and mean it, lol.
4) Despite a shoulder injury last year, I will beat anyone on push-ups. Sometimes without using my arms.
5) Choosing what to eat well and taking very good care of my health.
Ah, I'm originally from Rio, Brazil.
So, that slight accent thing that pops up here and there... But no worries, I think I cleaned up the annoying part of it pretty nicely, lol.
2) How to stop bad-mouthing myself behind my own back after I leave the room.
3) My fam
2) I'm in a 6-yr, open, ethical, poly-mono relationship of love with an amazing and sexy partner (whom I consider as my primary lover), and my goal here is neither to replace her, nor just get a piece on the side, nor to make her secondary to anyone. She naturally self identifies as monogamous and is extremely open-minded and supportive of my other relationships, so you must be kind to her, OK with respect to her place in my life, and not expect to be in a competition for anything. There are plenty of men and women enjoying serial monogamy out there, but that's just not how we roll. If you do require to be in a hierarchical structure in which you must satisfy the feeling of being the number one lover, we should probably keep it platonic, lol.
3) I'm open to wild, crazy and pushing the envelope sex with the right friends, but I need to like you and must really f'ing trust you're not giving me a disease.
I am only entertaining relationships of 100% trust and total openness because I want to not catch an STD/STI and because I prefer to have total intimacy with my lovers. The more I get to know and like you and trust you, the better a "friend" I become. I also don't expect you to drop what you're doing, break up your other relationships and become exclusive to me. That's not up to me. But if you have significant others, I'm open to meeting them as well.
Lastly, I don't typically date those around my age group as much anymore because unfortunately, with some exceptions, of course, I'm usually not sexually attracted to most women in my generation, that's it. It doesn't mean I can't value them as great friends, though.
B) if the following terms are NOT part of your vocabulary describing your social life:
Turnt, turn up
About last nite