My ideal early retirement plan would involve traveling around the world without any plans or itineraries for months at a time. I think it'd be a great adventure :)
Until then I'll settle for long vacations overseas once or twice a year.
Things I like:
- Dogs and cats
- Rainy days and thunderstorms
- Traveling and road tripping
- Visting forign countries
- Hiking and camping
- Good beer and board games
- BBQs and campfires
Things I don't like:
- Spiders and goats
I've also picked up archery and boxing recently, so I'd like to get better at those this year in between catching up on my video game backlog.
Anything that has a good story to it. I'm currently working my way through the Dune series and also recently read a book describing the life of Ghengis Khan, which was rather interesting.
I'm not much of a movie goer and usually only end up seeing them after they're released on Netflix.That doesn't mean I'm against going to the theaters though!
Most of the shows I watch are through Netflix or recorded TV. Recently I've been working my way through the old Star Trek series and have been picking up random documentaries on occasion.
Old school JRPGs will keep me entertained for days, but I've gotten pretty good at Super Mario World as well. I'm currently playing through Final Fantasy XV and I have mixed feelings about it :|
I normally just listen to the radio while driving and cycle between the alternative, classic rock, and NPR stations.
I'm pretty open when it comes to food and really enjoy a good BBQ or Macaroni dish. I can't eat fruit for whatever reason though.
I guess I'm pretty simple :)
- Doing a spur of the moment road trip sounds fun
- You have a brewery you want to visit
- You know of a good hiking trail
- You'd be interested in meeting up for coffee
- You want to play Chess
- You want to nerd out and talk video games
- You've traveled extensively and want to share your experiences or want to travel and talk about where to go